CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberDec 31, 2007

CEan Kidakaka Unplugged!

Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberJan 1, 2008

Hi Biggie!!

Muchos gracias for this honour to be the first know your CEan 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJan 2, 2008

kidakaka
    Hi Biggie!!

klueless rocks!! Thank you kidakaka!!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 3, 2008

kidakaka
    Hi Biggie!!

As I keep on saying, CE is incomplete without Crazy Engineers. We have a long way to go!

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • xheavenlyx

MemberFeb 16, 2008

Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 17, 2008

xheavenlyx
    Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
    Kida = Bug & Kaka = Uncle 😲 !

Btw, Kaka = Rajesh Khanna (The Bollywood Superstar ;-) )

p.s: The read more link is not functional and I'm aware of that. The problem will be fixed soon.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 17, 2008

I wish I was a little kid 😀 ... return to innocence 😀
    Cancel
  • xheavenlyx

MemberFeb 17, 2008

"Return to innocence"???? Oh my, so are you familiar with Enigma? What all albums have you heard? Or you just picked it from somewhere? 😁
    Cancel
  • jezzicaz789

MemberNov 18, 2009

The_Big_K
    Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.<a href="https://moviesonlinefree.biz" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">FreeDSL | Free TV, Movies, and Sports Streaming</a>
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberNov 18, 2009

hey reinvented our hero'es
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register