CE Weekend Debate #3 Topic Announcement

Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 -

Are engineers destroying our planet or building a better one?
Schedule: Sunday, 12 May, 2013 | Time : 3 - 4 PM. ​
The debate is open for participation. So mark your calendars & clocks. The winner will receive a gift voucher from CrazyEngineers! 👍​
Tips for participants -
1. Study the topic well and come up with unique points that add value to the discussion.
2. Copy-pasting quotes, paragraphs & references should be avoided.
3. Your post should not be more than 50-60 words in length. If you write several paragraphs, we'd simply ignore it.
4. Be online at least 15 minutes prior to the event. We'll make announcements while the discussion is on. Ignoring the discussion will result into elimination from the discussion.
5. The decisions by the discussion moderators will be FINAL and will remain unchallenged.
6. Keep an eye on this post for updates. (IMPORTANT).
Your questions/doubts/feedback are welcome as comments below.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice topic.. 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    And debating continues....

Really excited to participate this time......

Hope I'm free at the moment...😀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Nice interesting topic.

The schedule also seems like i may be able to make it, unless something more urgent turns up at the last moment.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Would hopefully try if i don't get any business engagements 😀 Days since i participated in a debate lets see 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Could you help get the word out for the debate?

Just copy paste this much on your social walls - FB/Twitter/Google+
    Or you could even use email. 👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 -

Are engineers destroying our planet or building a better one?
    Schedule: Sunday, 12 May, 2013 | Time : 3 - 4 PM.
    Location: CE Debate Section : CE Weekend Debate #3 Topic Announcement
    The debate is open for participation. So mark your calendars & clocks. The winner will receive a gift voucher from CrazyEngineers! 👍
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tweeted.
    Also,Mailed to some colleagues.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ya Sure, I will do it !!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ok, just tweeted on my twitter handle, and shared it on fb too.... 😁

Will also do on G+ soon.

Hope to see more people participating tomorrow .. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I would like to tag everyone online right now -
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# to please help us spread the word.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Does this mean that participation in this debate is open even to the non-CEans ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Does this mean that participation in this debate is open even to the non-CEans ?
    Nope, but if they register on CE even 5 minutes before the discussion, they'll be able to participate in it. I hope people have not forgotten the schedule 😀 .
  • graphite
    graphite
    Would not be able to participate today.. Feeling very restless and bad.👎
    Today's topic is very interesting and would like to read the discussion of debate.
    All the best for other participants.👍😁
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    At last I have saved time to participate in the debate, :/ 😉

Best of Luck to All the CEans Participating. 👍

Hope to have a really good and healthy discussion. 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    graphite
    Would not be able to participate today.. Feeling very restless and bad.👎
    Today's topic is very interesting and would like to read the discussion of debate.
    All the best for other participants.👍😁
    This is sad, I hope you could participate in next one.

All the best..!! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like another debate with lower turnout. Let's see what happens. 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I'm in. I'm in.

Gosh! too many codes to merge, though I'll participate 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I wish : The posts/threads keeps flooding 24x7 in CE, like it floods every weekend in a debate-hour 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Abhishek Rawal
    I wish : The posts/threads keeps flooding 24x7 in CE, like it floods every weekend in a debate-hour 😀

But unfortunately this never happens, besides this people participating in debate have become very low, only in first debate many actually wanted and participated, but from the second one turnout had became really low.. 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do have a 'win-win' plan! Hope to be able to unveil it in the next few days.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    I think we need to bring the chat between members back , to make us aware of each other and make this forum more interactive , there has been reducing active members since it was removed
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The chat system is being overhauled. There were several issues associated with it and it's being overhauled. It's not gone anywhere.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Could you help get the word out for the debate?

Just copy paste this much on your social walls - FB/Twitter/Google+
    Or you could even use email. 👍
    Sorry, Couldn't do it for Discussion 2, Posted the Discussion 3 on the FB & G+

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have made a java program to read a file which contains chinese characters now i want to insert these chinese characters in database mysql ,i have allready made a...
Suppose i want to use the service provided by any enterprise application. If i create a client application that will send the request to the server on every millisecond then...
Opera's latest strategic move consists of partnering with seven Indian OEMs to bring its web browser - Opera Mini pre-installed in the Android devices they manufacture. These mobile manufacturers include...
Celkon, the India OEM has brought for us its all new - the Celkon A119Q Signature HD, an Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone. One can't help but notice the...
1) It is said that when a multi-pin adapter is used to connect more than one devices, to a single electrical socket, then it may result in a fire-breakout or...