CE Weekend Debate #3 : And The Winner Is...

The topic for CE Weekend Debate/Discussion #3 was quite interesting - Are engineers destroying our planet or building a better one? The points raised during the debate were interesting.

We looked at the quality of supporting arguments each of the participants made. We found that CEan Gandalf's points scored a bit over others. CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is being declared as the winner of the CE Weekend Discussion #3.

Gandalf receives a gift voucher from CrazyEngineers! Congrats, Gandalf! 👍

Replies

• Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    congrats@Gandalf
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Congrats,your points were actually really strong😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Congratulations Great Great Great Wizard Gandalf! 😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# 🎉!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    thanks #-Link-Snipped-# @godfather , would have been great to see you all participate too #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#, thanks .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please explain me the concept of message passing in java with an example?What does object invoking methods on other object means?
Google Smartwatch is coming and if the recent leaks are to be believed, it'll be unveiled before Apple talks about their iWatch. After a lot of nonsense in the tech...
You sure have heard about the Li-Ion batteries (your smartphone might just have one) but have you heard about the Lithium-Air battery? The Li-Air battery stores 4x as much energy...
Okay, I have re-written THIS BOOK in LibreOffice & exported to PDF File. But again I am not satisfied with the quality of how this book looks.So, I am not...
It's been said that Linux Kernel 3.10 has received massive changes in the last several years.This changes is rated according to commit counts & potential actual lines. Here are some...