How about collecting the best videos on YouTube? 😁

Here's my favorite YouTube Video :

#-Link-Snipped-#

😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm surprised & shocked! πŸ˜•

No replies here? Come on guys, share your favorite YouTube videos here! ;-)
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Here we go 😁

Most of my favourite YouTube videos for Moustafa Amar my favourite singer πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey, I liked the Moustafa Amar Video 😁 ! Very nice tune & a great voice!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think I've posted this before:
    An Engineer's Guide to Cats - YouTube

Enjoy! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I think I've posted this before:
    An Engineer's Guide to Cats - YouTube

Enjoy! πŸ˜€
    This one is absolutely amazing 😁
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    One of the inspirational videos I have seenπŸ˜€
    Guys i would say only this after watching this video:Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
    😁
    [video=youtube;UF8uR6Z6KLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc[/video]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How has this video inspired you? How has it made you do something different with this inspiration?
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    The words: Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish were the most inspirational for me.I take it from these words that one should always be hungry for gaining new knowledge and ideas.Being foolish is a way to acquire this knowledge.πŸ˜•
    What you say Biggie?Am I right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adivy
    The words: Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish were the most inspirational for me.I take it from these words that one should always be hungry for gaining new knowledge and ideas.Being foolish is a way to acquire this knowledge.πŸ˜•
    What you say Biggie?Am I right?
    There's no right or wrong answer. I asked because I've seen this video being referred as 'inspirational' on multiple occasions. The issue I discover is that no one knows what to do with the inspiration. We'll keep on acquiring knowledge in various forms even if we don't do a thing and continue to live our routine lives. Now one may choose to remain hungry about ideas and gain thousands of them. But is there anyone who's 'foolish' enough to really chase one of them?

I see problem in 'temporary inspiration' that most of us derive by watching videos. We remain 'inspired' for few hours and then get on with our routine. Very few really use this inspiration to achieve something exceptional in life. Steve Jobs is one of such examples. One should read his biography to realize how he went out of the way to achieve what he's achieved and change the world.

So, anyone from long term inspiration? πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    One of my personal favorites. Do go through the video to appreciate the sheer brilliance of the script. Hope u all enjoy! πŸ˜€

LOVEFIELD (Short Film by Mathieu Ratthe) - YouTube
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should carry this thread.

Come on people, share the best videos you have seen. Try to keep them engineers-friendly. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We had a very successful "CE T-Shirt" design contest few weeks back on CE. Do you have any crazy contest ideas that we can have on CE? Post them here!...
I overheard a discussion about this topic between two software engineers - and I thought it would be a nice discussion topic on CE πŸ˜‰ . Do you think revealing...
CEans, Google has been trying to build a 'digg like thing' into their search pages over last couple of days - and its called Google Bucket! Now users will be...
hi all, Am in the final year of my Electrical Engineering. we r planning for a project on Intrusion Detection. hmmm.... well it should possibly consist of a Transmitter and...
πŸ˜•please tell me how to make one hard disk the master and the other one slave when there are two hard disks in the same computer system? wat is no...