CE Ultimate Murphy's Laws Collection

Most of my life (and yours too, if you didn't know) is being guided by Murphy's Laws. So why not collect them in this thread and be alert to what's guiding our lives?

Here's the first and my most favorite law -

If anything can go wrong -- it will

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's another if you guys insist ๐Ÿ˜

Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.

๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Murphy's law in action -

[โ€‹IMG]

Image source: Murphy's Law

I never had a slice of bread,
    Particularly large and wide,
    That did not fall upon the floor,
    And always on the buttered side
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i have a continuation..

the butter side falls on the costliest carpet!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

1.smile today.. tomorrow will be worse!!!
    2.solutions breed new problems...
    3. For every action , there is a greater amount of emotion reaction
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I dont know it this is a amurphy's law... but it really tickles me to laughs!!!

There is always a woman behind succesfull man...Yup!!! woman run ONLY after succesfuul people!!! ๐Ÿ˜

just kidding ..no offences!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's face it. Almost every company has the HR department. HR stands for Human Resources department. I've a question. Can we really call 'humans' as 'resources'? You have office furniture,...
Okay, this is not an easy one. Identify the following logo - Source: Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing
hai , i need a topic for advance electrical seminar for 4th year piz help me.๐Ÿ˜€
Whats a Skyscraper? Let us start with what does a skyscraper mean: Quoting a wikipedia definition here, "A skyscraper is a tall, continuously habitable building. There is no official definition...
Source: Microsoft gearing up for layoffs? Let's hope not | The Open Road - CNET News Couple of sources including cnet has indicated that Microsoft may fire over 9000 employees!...