Ce shop

After receiving the amazing CE T-shirt, idea of CE Shop crossed my mind. Can we start with CE Shop...?

From CE Shop we can buy CE Brand T-shirt, some engineering instruments, Softwares and materials... Other things we can work out.

Regarding services, some body needs to come forward to take care of this. Initially we will charge for the price of material + shipping, then moving forward shipping charges would be zero for few members (may be members with 500+ posts..)

This way we will help CE in spreading brand name and value.... Just an idea...

Biggi your views.. and folks what do you say on this?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Been already in development for so many days now. There are few practical problems with the store though. They need some dedicated time. Will keep you updated about it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi .. Can you start a new section named... CE Future.... In that you can mention about the new features which we can see in future at CE. May be CEan's can suggest / help you in designing / implementing new features.

??
    -CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Biggi .. Can you start a new section named... CE Future.... In that you can mention about the new features which we can see in future at CE. May be CEan's can suggest / help you in designing / implementing new features.

??
    -CB
    Why not start a thread in Suggestions/Feedback and start listing the features we want to see on CE. I'll keep on updating it.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Awesome idea CB, that will be awesome 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I remember a similar discussion happening some months ago.

P.S. KJ used to be active then because her design were coming in and she had given a sort of price-list for various items like shoes, t-shirts etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Michael Jackson “the King of Pop”, passed away on June 25, 2009. It really shocked thousands of millions of MJ fans, will-be fans, and enemies. As was named, he was...
I am a final year electrical student.I am in seventh semester now.I wish to do project from this semester and i wish to pursue for the 8th semester also.I am...
can you suggest me a good topic for project n seminar for elec n comm branch?
Japanese is a very polite language. In Japan, as you may well know, that a lot of importance is given to mannerisms and the way you talk. So some useful...
In this thread you can post the quotes that crossed your mind or you read somewhere.... I am starting with a one which I read somewhere around 4 years back.......