CE - Reviews To CE - Gadgets

I've been thinking of changing the name of CE Reviews section to CE Gadgets (or something similar) to widen the scope of the section and also get CEans to contribute to it.

We will then be able to discuss all the gadgets on the planet. If you support this change, please suggest names we can have for that section.

😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess I should stop requesting feedback from now on. :sleeping:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    But, we have reviews on latest cars , bikes etc?

And they dont come under gadgets rite?

If you want to rename it , then CE - User Experience?

or CE - First Look?

CE - Retrospect?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I second ES on this...

CE - Retrospect looks good to me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The name should give a clear idea of what to expect inside the section. Maybe "Gadgets & Engineers' Toys" ?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    how about CE-greatest new goods
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What I truly thinks is CE-Review is not a bad name either, do we necessarily need a change?

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    What I truly thinks is CE-Review is not a bad name either, do we necessarily need a change?

-CB
    Yes. Have a look at the top thread starter in that section 😀
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    tech-arena .... ?or gadget arena

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, My personal appeal to all of you - if you like any post on CrazyEngineers, please hit the 'like' link in the bottom-right corner of the post. It serves...
if there is list L like [1,4,5,23,4,43] then what are rules or procedure required to count the element of list using recursion in prolog?
Do you wish to publish an article on our official blog 'VoiCE'? You can do so right away. Just compose a 100% original article (without any copy-pasted content) and send...
Hi, Check my project, Scrolling displays in numeric. In this project i have used basic logical IC's which are common to all student. here is the list of component used....
Just downloaded Mozilla Firefox 4. I wanted to try some themes on the new firefox. Could anyone share a few useful resources? 😒