CE- Quiz Suggestions

CE- QUIZ (Trial Version 1.0)

Here pls pour in all the suggestions and feedbacks

Also do tell in ideas of how this can be moved further in the near future?

Replies

• pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    2.the circuit will act as a phase shifter. it provide 180' phase shift.
    3.sure it acts. it used as a rf choke.there the inductor blocks the high frequency alternating current ac.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Friend i asked for methods to improve the quiz not questions suggestions

Hope i am clear here in this thread
  • pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    Conqueror
    Friend i asked for methods to improve the quiz not questions suggestions

Hope i am clear here in this thread
    okay jeff wont repeat again...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Nice initiative here.
    If you haven't already seen, check out the CE Grand Quiz Contest questions and answers and winners.
    Just search for Grand Quiz in the search bar.
    https://www.crazyengineers.com/search/4107327/?q=Grand+Quiz&o=date&c[title_only]=1

Those were the most awesome 15 days for CE's 6th birthday celebrations.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I saw these before and sure I will go through all the threads to refine the current CE Quiz initiative We will have a live quiz really soon

But In Quiz the formats of questions to be asked is yet to be finalised any suggestion in it will be most welcome
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Conqueror
    I saw these before and sure I will go through all the threads to refine the current CE Quiz initiative We will have a live quiz really soon

But In Quiz the formats of questions to be asked is yet to be finalised any suggestion in it will be most welcome
    Instead of just asking them to mail you. Give them an alternative to send you a personal message. This way the entire communication happens on the forum itself.

In online quizzes, the questions should be such that they aren't easily google-able.
    Image questions or puzzles that are drawn on paper and then uploaded as a file would work great. Plus, if the question is theoretical, the participant should land up on the answer only after significant research on websites. These are just suggestions.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yup PM will be one feature i will use in the next quiz for sure

And the answer to this edition I am sure they can't be googled to find the answer they are simple applications of what a student learns in books

Thanks AKD I also took into care @#-Link-Snipped-# Suggestion That was a booster to the entire team for sure

PS: This quiz will not be that much grand like the grand quiz of CE Let's see
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Would be happy if its a general quiz competition but hats of for your efforts bro.
    Hope I I contribute to my section(Automobile) in my free time which can enhance my knowledge and fellow CEans.
    I request all CEans to step up and take the responsibility and conduct quiz in your field and make CE an treasure of knowledge....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read this on facebook An Advice to all who are worrying about fall of Indian Rupee Throughout the country please stop using cars except for emergency for only seven days...
Few days back, I switched to latest Elementary OS Luna, elegant-beautiful-most stable distro I've ever used after Linux mint. I am seriously in love with this distro, even though it...
DARPA - the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is building a new type of car-kidnapping car transporting drone called 'Transformer TX' which would make 'off-roading' look refreshingly new. Trust us,...
hey all ........my freind wants to build a F1 car for his final year project..... but we dont know much about dat stuff ..............can anyone tell me the best way...
what is the difference between a basic disk and dynamic disk?? there is a difference when we are using multiple hard disks, dynamic disks supports disk striping and mirroring in...