CE partners with IIT KGP Entrepreneurship Summit 09

CEans,

CE has associated with IIT KGP Entrepreneurship Cell (e-cell) as a media partner. We'll bring you latest action from e-cell at IIT throughout the year. :smile:

Press release from IIT KGP E-Cell -
----------------------------------
The Entrepreneurship Cell @ IIT Kharagpur aims to bring about a paradigm shift. IITs need to produce the next wave of entrepreneurs who will take strides towards fulfilling visions of India in 2020, and we here at E-Cell look forward to providing the right ecosystem.

Join us as we host our third annual Summit on the 10th and 11th of January.

Entrepreneurship Summit is one of the biggest platforms in India, for academicians, new-age entrepreneurs, eminent business personalities and the students to gather and share their entrepreneurial endeavours and experiences and to pledge to take entrepreneurship in India to greater scales. More than 1000 students from various colleges in India, 2000 students from IIT Kharagpur and eminent personalities from across the entrepreneurial spectrum of India will gather in Kharagpur to discuss and find solutions to problems plaguing India.

Some of our distinguished guest speakers:

Sramana Mitra, a Strategy Consultant in Silicon Valley and Forbes Columnist
Dominique Trempont, Dominique Trempont
Harish Hande, Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2007
Hitesh Oberoi, COO, Naukri.com
Raja Manickam, CEO and Founder of Tessolve
Saugat Mukherjee, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)

The week preceding the Entrepreneurship Summit has been dedicated to Entrepreneurship by IIT.

The hugely participative and popular BarCamp will return in its second edition on 3rd January, 09. The themes of this edition would be new trends in web technology and evolution of Web 3.0. It will be Kolkata's first Barcamp. Visit for details: #-Link-Snipped-#

It will be followed by the Knowledge Camp on Alternate Sources of Energy (#-Link-Snipped-#), the EBRF Conference 2009 in collaboration with University of Jyvaskyla, Finland and the University of California, Berkeley and IIT Kharagpur's First National Parliamentary Debate REDE. The two-day Entrepreneurship Summit 09 will be a myriad of guest lectures by eminent businessmen and young entrepreneurs, certified workshops, and the final rounds of all our Major Competitions viz., Envision-The Product Design Competition, Pensez-The Case-Study Competition, Eclairez-The Social Entrepreneurship Challenge, Rede-The National Parliamentary Debate and Negocio-The Web Technology based Business Plan Competition.

Details of workshops:
1. Workshop on Risk Assessment and Analysis by Fractal Analytics
2. Workshop by Intel, Topic: More Moore: Bridging the Design Productivity Gap
3. Workshop by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details.

Help us put together one of the biggest entrepreneurial platforms in India!

Register now!
#-Link-Snipped-#

For further details mail to: swatygupta[at]ecell-iitkgp.org

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in the following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ers-iit-kgp-entrepreneurship-summit-09-a.html in this thread. 😀
How can i open orkut with blocked servers. i.e using a proxy if d lan server has blocked it??? ​
i'm doing project in economic dispatch using pso.suggest some ideas😁
any scope for testing and commissioning in electrical field. plz tell institutes regarding these courses😁
Hi, I’m planning to make a robotic Arm, so would like CE's input. What is better to use to control joints of the robotic arm, Stepper or Servo? I’m looking...