CE on the Advertising Display

I put CE on the Advertising Display, Outside of My Company. Check out Video.

[video=youtube;WLI9JzSFTuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI9JzSFTuE[/video]
โ€‹

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Godfather: I can't believe you actually did that! This is soo cool! ๐Ÿ˜
    Totally awesome man.

What was the reaction? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    @Godfather: I can't believe you actually did that! This is soo cool! ๐Ÿ˜
    Totally awesome man.

What was the reaction? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Actually I was sending CE ad at every 3 minute and one more advertisement for another 3 minute. And as i was in office only so not able to saw the reaction but the signboard was at Second floor and at the Corner of main road. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Fabulous!

I think we should put similar ads in all cities across India & then the world.

@Godfather: You get the contract. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Our GF can actually sell everything around. Advertising is his strongest point.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E M.A.N ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never in my dreams I imagined this! Super fabulous, Godfather! ๐Ÿ‘
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    really awesome.......i never expected this..very happy to see the video........
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Thats Completely Awesome! Great job, Godfather. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thank you all. Today also i will put CE on Display with Navaratri Ad. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Fabulous!

I think we should put similar ads in all cities across India & then the world.

@Godfather: You get the contract. ๐Ÿ˜
    I signed the contract. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Great Work GodFather. GodFather is Awesome.Inc ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

and

CEans, Me too rewriting my stuff and I am planing to put CE logo on the book cover as I definitely will do thing after the completion of my work.(not only because of just I'm part of CE,because of its service to all the engineers around the world and the way CE helped me to grow up enhance my skills and because of I love it. ).

I'm only a small guy to appreciate Big guy but a good work will always gets encouragement and support ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr.Don
    Great Work GodFather. GodFather is Awesome.Inc ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

and

CEans, Me too rewriting my stuff and I am planing to put CE logo on the book cover as I definitely will do thing after the completion of my work.(not only because of just I'm part of CE,because of its service to all the engineers around the world and the way CE helped me to grow up enhance my skills and because of I love it. ).

I'm only a small guy to appreciate Big guy but a good work will always gets encouragement and support ๐Ÿ˜€
    Egg-jetly(Exactly) Mr. DON. We are proud of you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey..i am in 3rd yr in i.t. i want to make a backgammon game(online).. i dnt kw hw to strt.. plzz i need guidance for it.. will it be good...
Automotive & Transportation Technology | October 05, 2011 | GlobalSpec Events
We r having a project on website development. We r made to use Apache Tomcat server, jsp as the front-end and my sql as Back-end. I am doing a project...
Check out the small video for Japanese fruits ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;7MTircU8HHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MTircU8HHQ[/video]
Check out the Japanese Clothing Vocabulary [video=youtube;3vD9LAxY7mM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vD9LAxY7mM[/video]