CE on Mobile version

I have tried it but its not working fine on my cell. Only Forum home page works which is too large. I have used in opera mini. What about you guys??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mobile version isn't fully functional. We're expecting to release modified version in within next 30 days.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya tried with same opera mini .not fully functional

lets wait as biggies asked then will check..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The metal working process are broadly classified as Chip less or Non-chip forming processes--> In these process metals are formed under action of heat, pressure, or both. It include forming,...
Hello CEans, This time in our KYcean series we came up with another awesome interview of a CEan posted around 170 posts a CE-maniac ,third year computer science student who...
hi.. frnds.. i want to know what are the diff. process req. prior to commencement of building and also after the constr.... if any link...pls suggest.......๐Ÿ˜
Name: Manasseh Dickson Annan Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Location: Ghana. Occupation: Student/working Work Experience: 3years. Hobbies & Interest: Listening to Gospel music. Aim in Life: my aim is to be...
Hello frns...i need some information regarding the microcontrollers...Can we connect to internet using a microcontroller(whatevr the internet connection might be like wifi, gprs, 3g etc...) with out using a pchelp...