CE : My personal brand of drug for the information seeking

Unconditionally and irrevocably i fall in love with CE.
NO Exudes..
πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great Freak πŸ˜€

Same with many people!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @freak: Join the Club.
    We all are CE Addicts 😁
  • freak16
    freak16
    Joined.. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey i am also here to join
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Same here....whenever i open my browser two tabs are permanent "CE" and "Facebook".....
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    same here friends..... I feel incomplete if I don't log in my CE account.
    CE Rocks.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I love CE since the day i joined πŸ˜€Got addicted to itπŸ˜€

That made me to keep CE as home page!

I'm a CrazyEngineerπŸ˜€
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Let me join you guys....
    Its really addiction...
    I also have this tab opened in my browser forever....
    I love here discussing my doubts and getting knowledge from various CEans....
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Me too!!! I'm really addicted to CE from the day I joined...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Me too πŸ˜›

CE's aim in this year is to evolve and be a better managed community, more useful features for everyone and so on. We're already on the fast-track as we're setting up a solid editorial team to bring the latest in engineering and tech on single place.

I hope we cross 100000 member mark soon. Do inform your friends about CE and share the addiction with them. πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I hope we cross 100000 member mark soon. Do inform your friends about CE and share the addiction with them.
    I will biggie!!!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Count me also !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I'm Harisuddin and currently lived in Malaysia. Finished my study in Mechanical Engineering. I'm 23 years old. Just starting my career as Maintenance Engineer. Absolutely new in engineering...
How to connect an RFID reader to a computer(database) through wireless(RF communication)? I have a project and i need to learn how to connect an RFID reader to a (database)computer...
how much power has to be delivered for pushing the piston of an i.c engine of 150 cc??? and suggest any material whic has got low thermal conductivity and can...
how much power has to be delivered for pushing the piston of an i.c engine of 150 cc??? and suggest any material whic has got low thermal conductivity and can...
I'm using bsnl 3g datacard, postpaid 2GB/month plan.. Please help me , how can i get the information about my net usage ? I tried to send an sms to...