CE Meet Locations In West India?

As I declared earlier, we are planning to make CE Offline Meets an integral part of CE. I request all our CEans from West India to provide us with a list of 3 locations most suitable to them.

Note: All our meets will be on weekends or holidays at convenient locations and time.

I look forward to your responses.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Can we plan this meet in Delhi NCR Region. I mean Noida,Delhi or Gurgaon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Separate thread for North India Meet, please.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Locations:-

1). Surat
    2). Mumbai
    3) Jaipur
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have two more Ceans from Surat:- Fireball and Safwan
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    My vote goes for Mumbai !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Waiting for some more reply.!!

Come-on Ceans.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, if you can finalize the location and aim for a meet in Jan/Feb 2011 - you can count me in. I've decided to be a part of every CE Meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Guys, if you can finalize the location and aim for a meet in Jan/Feb 2011 - you can count me in. I've decided to be a part of every CE Meet.
    Sure Big_K, Still waiting for some replies as we have large number of Members from Maharashtra.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For CE-Meet in Mumbai we expect

CEan MayurPathak
    CEan Kidakaka
    CEan Gaurav Bhorkar
    CEan aj_onduty
    CEan Safwan

Guys please Place your vote for meet.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Biggie said he will be joining if the date would be somewhere on January-February.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Biggie said he will be joining if the date would be somewhere on January-February.
    Okey Then we will arrange meet in January. No Problem.
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    hey we can arrange meet at IITB Techfest, Mumbai.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    i have been visiting techfest from last 3 yrs. its great technical festival.
    it will be great to have meeting at that place. we can visit that great technical festival and we will have meeting also...

7-10 january 2010

what do u say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Maulik: Avoid using non-English words unless absolutely necessary. CE is read by Engineers from over 180 countries.
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    @big_k ok sure .. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    hey we can arrange meet at IITB Techfest, Mumbai.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    i have been visiting techfest from last 3 yrs. its great technical festival.
    it will be great to have meeting at that place. we can visit that great technical festival and we will have meeting also...

7-10 january 2010

what do u say?
    Good Idea lets wait for response from other CEans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI Folks , i got an idea as present days piracy has been tremendously influenced the indian film industry, using RFID how to detect a device like camera and to...
Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune based 'Outsourced Software Product Development Company' is looking for acquiring companies in the North America for $10-15 million, reports ET. CEO & MD of Persistent...
The problem with entrepreneurs is that they won't usually give up easily. I continue to think that there is a huge need for a place where people can ask their...
I think this could be an interesting third year electronics engineering project idea. The idea is to build a high speed camera trigger that can capture 'the moment' (like breaking...
Guys as you know CE Facebook Application project is going on. For Development part ,we have two options 1:-Use of ready made tools, which are available for easy development of...