CrazyEngineers
  • Hello Kolkata...

Hows Life & Hows activity rolling going on with CE...lets Meet.I will soon put on the Date of CE MEET in Kolkata.

CEian @ Kolkata lets put your participation response by reply posts...

Let me hear the CrazySound...Crazy Enthusiazm &Zill out here...Lets Shout together
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • mahul

MemberSep 3, 2008

Well J2R, I'm in, anytime anyplace
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2008

Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberSep 3, 2008

People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
    The_Big_K
    Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberSep 3, 2008

Oops!! but J2R, I won't be here during the Pujas, thanx to previous commitments, so why don't you hold this right before the pujas??
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 3, 2008

just2rock
    People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
    Ahoy! J2R, why dont you try to rope some of your friends and make them be a part of CE meet? I'm sure there are many crazy engineers just like us waiting to be united. You have our full support.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberSep 3, 2008

Mahul,

planning for changes...will inform you & rest team -kolkata about the updates
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 6, 2008

rock on kolkata
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberSep 8, 2008

Lets Rock oN together at Kolkata Meet...wat u all say Guys...let me hear the Roar😎
    godfather
    rock on kolkata
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register