CE Logout Issues - Post Them Here

CEans, if you face any issues with the system keeping you logged in; please post them here. Please make sure that you can repeat the issues and provide us detailed steps which lead to the issue. It helps us troubleshoot quickly and effectively.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    1. I log into CE,
    2. I start viewing thread.
    3. I click on random link mentioned by a user in his/ her post.
    4. I get logged out of CE.

I use latest version of Google Chrome ( as new as "downloaded it from Google/s site yesterday") and Windows 8 evaluation copy as Operating System.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does this happen every time? If that's true, you shouldn't be able to post any message 😨
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Does this happen every time? If that's true, you shouldn't be able to post any message 😨
    No, I have to log in again to post anything. But yes every time I click on a link posted by a user I get logged out. The same is the case when I click on CE banner displayed on community page.

P.S: You can call me, if you think more information is needed regarding this problem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you tried using firefox? Does the problem repeat? Is there anyone facing similar problem? If no; you might have to check with your browser settings.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Have you tried using firefox? Does the problem repeat? Is there anyone facing similar problem? If no; you might have to check with your browser settings.
    I do not have Firefox installed. But IE does not have any sort of log out issues. The issue is only with Chrome. What sort of browser settings will I have to change?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I can't tell for sure. But try deleting all your Chrome Cookies and check again. It should work. But since you're using Windows 8 Beta; Chrome may have compatibility issues with it. Is there anyone running Windows 8 with Chrome? Are you experiencing similar problems?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Cleared all cookies for Chrome. The problem persists. Installed Firefox, no problem with it. I think the issue is only with Chrome. Let us wait for a CEan to confirm it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our Ex-mod-squad member and CE-Star MaRo celebrates his birthday today. We wish you a very happy birthday MaRo. 🎉
Rainmeter Supported: 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows XP (SP2+), Vista, 7, and 8. Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on...
I want my login.jsp to take the principal and password and authenticate against KDC, I hav written the code for login module but when i deploy my war file ,...
Can anybody help me providing online study material/pdf link of Matlab for EEs?
Every tech forum has a sub section especially for show off of new gadgets. Thought why not we have such thread over here. Engineers love to have gadgets ! Be...