CE linux Forum

I have been looking for some Linux stuff out here. Very few people and only computer guys seem to be interested in it. What do you think of having a Linux Forum out there? I know there are millions of tools and help out there for every engineer in the open source world.

Something like "Linux for every engineer"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Idea is good. However, we've been refraining from creating sub-forums on CE. The idea behind CS/IT section is that it will accommodate all threads related to computer hardware & software.
  • spp
    spp
    yah its a very good idea because students like me should know about linux thoroughly
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    thats a good idea wassup,
  • wassup
    wassup
    The_Big_K, Put this somewhere where every engineer can look into not just CS and IT. You will know best place for this.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Wassup,

We have a CE linux group thread which might interest you. The basic idea of the thread is to group all the linux users.
    Here is the URL

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • wassup
    wassup
    thanks Durga.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Am sure if you start a seperate subforum it should be succues

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Say some lyrics from a song you know. Let it have some association with the words or idea of the lyrics in the previous post. I have it easy, I...
i want to build a small ic vehicle with rc control. my vehicle has tree wheels two in front and one at rear. i want to know what type of...
internatinal mobile subscriber identiti (IMSI) consist of three parts . MCC+MNC+MSIN . is the mobile subscriber identity number (MSIN) and mobile directory number(MDN) are same .??? and what is the...
CEans, I'm pleased to announce that we are forming an association for engineers who wear glasses. The only joining criteria is that you have to be the engineer who wears...
I wanted to share this information with everyone. A few people here know that I was working on starting an NGO. The dream was realized last week when the NGO,...