CE is 5K Strong!

CEans,

We are now 3K members strong! 😁😁

3K members turning the right screws! Rock on folks!

😁😁😁

Update: 20th August 2007: We are now 4k Strong (We grew by 1000 Crazy Engineers in last 54 days)
Update: 09th October 2007: We are now 5k Strong (We grew by 1000 Crazy Engineers in last 50 days)
-The Big K-

Replies

• LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Re: CE is 3K Strong!

@Admin
    Ya thats an achievement.But i think we should do something to make it a huge sucess as percentage of active members is low.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That is right, LORD_EC. Even though we have crossed 3k mark, we are still small. Number of active members will grow once we start having active threads. So its our responsibility to keep the discussion live by bringing in fantastic ideas & sharing knowledge.

What do you say? πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC

@the_big_k
    Your last two words are the key to this problem.
    "knowledge share"
    I read the article in finance,and got impressed.So in the same way we have to attract people.In today's time,when people use internet only for orkut,it is very difficult to attract them.
    I joined it because I am far from those "timepass" stuff on net like desperation increasing "orkkut".
    So we shold try to inculcate features that are not common.May be i can tell you some great ideas..I will think and post.
  • Elisa
    Elisa

I had no clue about orkut until I checked it out. In my opinion, CE is a much better place than orkut. Very good people around this site and the count is growing as well. I personally asked my friend to check this site and she liked it too. Maybe she will join soon.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

Congrates Biggi.....

Way to go ahead... BOL😁
  • Jerry
    Jerry

I am back after a long time! Good to see the 3000 count. Let's target for 30000 now!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

All ideas & activities which will help spreading CE's name are welcome. There are lots of things we can do once we are sufficiently large in numbers. So start with your friends & relatives πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

3100 fast approaching. this is a very exciting proposition. Congratulations to all of you who have contributed to CE success.
  • Rocker
    Rocker

3100 has been crossed and the count right now is 3149 πŸ˜€ !! More than three thousand crazy engineers 😁 !
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya

Wow! 3k and growing ... Congrats team πŸ˜€
  • Jerry
    Jerry

Having seen this forum to grow from tiny to big, I want to see this forum grow to 'large'. What are our targets for this year 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

3K eh.. cool πŸ˜‰

What's the distribution of the types of engineering disciplines? From a quick observation of the threads ive checked, maybe theres a majority of computer or electrical engineers here?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: CE is 4K Strong!

CEans!

54 Days & 1000 CEans -

• By mouth to mouth publicity
    • Referrals
    • Total expenditure on advertising - $0,00,00,000 !
    That's only possible in the crazy world 😁

Way to go guys! Congratulations to everyone for putting CE on the fastest growth track!

Keep Rocking!

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Yea, congrats to everyone! Man... 1000 members in 54 days... *faints*
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

The_Big_K
    CEans!

54 Days & 1000 CEans -
    • By mouth to mouth publicity
    • Referrals
    • Total expenditure on advertising - $0,00,00,000 !
    That's only possible in the crazy world 😁

Way to go guys! Congratulations to everyone for putting CE on the fastest growth track!

Keep Rocking!

-The Big K-
    Awesome...
    No words required. Way to go.
    Hope to touch magical 10k In next 6 months.. In short term we will touch 5k within 30 days...

--Crazy😁
  • Rocker
    Rocker

We are close to 4100! The world is full of crazy engineers!
  • DEP
    DEP

congrats everyone.. But where is everyone? i mean the active CEans? CE is ours.. right?? I want your response to this..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

DEP
    congrats everyone.. But where is everyone? i mean the active CEans? CE is ours.. right?? I want your response to this..
    Dep, we do have active members. We need to increase the count of 'regular', 'active' members.

This will happen only if we take CE to our colleges & companies. That is the responsibility of each CEan πŸ˜€

We've a long, exciting, fun filled way to go! 😁

-The Big K-
  • djnachi
    djnachi

Hey Biggy, think I better change my signature to "Never say Stop"..

A very hearty congratulations to all CEans, 4K and still counting thats really a great achievement and it goes for a toast.. 😁Congrats BIG K'..

And yes about Active CEans., I think Biggy your right, highlighting "CE" at the campus level is more important which is the job of every CEan.

So in that case as we discussed it before we should appoint CEan teams at the regional level 1st which could be then further divided into small group of CEans at the city level. In short I'll say, we work in modules.

We can conduct CE workshops in different E-colleges provided granted rights by the college authority and by our very own forum and the details of which should be discussed well inadvance by the undertaking CEan team with you BIG K' being the Administrator and other senior fellow mates.

I know it sounds tough but guess Impossible is Nothing.

Regards,
    Nachi.πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

True πŸ˜€

Impossible is nothing. CEans who are in college can popularize CE by spreading our word in colleges. Those who are employed can tell their colleagues about CE and how it can be useful to everyone. After all, we don't have any crappy discussions over here πŸ˜€

The concept of having workshops is good & we'll need a plan on how to go about it. As we say in our 'About CrazyEngineers' article, let us not distinguish between ourselves. We may take different responsibilities. We don't know who is senior or who is a junior πŸ˜€

Of course our active members can do (and are doing) wonder. I don't think such a rapid growth is possible without all of us advertising CE among our friends/colleagues/relatives.

I request other CEans to flood in their comments. We've got lots of exciting things to do.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE is now 5K strong! Welcome our 5000th member, mayank_1988 ! Rock on, folks!

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    I saw the count few minutes ago. It was 5001. Growth continues!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    5014 now.. man, 4000 felt like yesterday πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's say we add another 1000 in 30 days? πŸ˜‰ , Impossible is Nothing - Adidas!

And if we get more CEans to work on advertising CE, we'll grow even faster. Of course, I'll be working on having sponsors for CE so that we can have nice gifts for our valued members. 😁

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    ash
    5014 now.. man, 4000 felt like yesterday πŸ˜›
    4K? It was little over 3K when last time I checked 😁
  • crook
    crook
    congratulations!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[Note: Puzzle, Image taken from https://www.archimedes-lab.org ] In the late 40’s a soldier named Mark entered accidentally a square mined field (point A)... Two friends of him, at the edge...
If today is Wednesday, what is one day before the day, after the day, three days after the day before yesterday?​
Once again hitting the charts,a brand new album of linkin park,Minutes to midnight.. I just listened to the song "What I've Done".Its an amazing song. Anyone tried this song ???...
Hi CEans, I was just searching for what bloggers around the world have to say about CE 😁 and I found few interesting links. Following are few of them -...
There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the...