CrazyEngineers
  • big_k,

i have read quite a lot of interviews that you have conducted with bjarne stroustrup, yashwant kanetkar and many more. I have seen that its not just you who ask question but some other CEans also do so i was a little curious to know that if i could also be involved in the same??

please answer my query..
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 12, 2008

DEP, where have you been? 😀 There are threads open that allow all CEans to post their questions in the next interview. I hope you are not too late to post some questions here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 13, 2008

Dep,

Yes, you can ask questions. CrazyEngineers proudly gives opportunity to CEans to ask questions directly to the biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering.

Dep, you'll have to be regular on the forums as we always have a deadline for collecting the questions. The 'Ask your questions' threads are normally sticky and therefore, you should be able to notice them in forums easily. Take a look around. We're currently seeking questions for Wikipedia CTO , Kawasaki Motorcycle Engineering team.

You may also suggest names of the personalities you'd like to see on CrazyEngineers! 😀
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 13, 2008

Oh ya.. I forgot the kawasaki thingy.. sorry 😛
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 13, 2008

Oh well, its KAWASAKI ! The makers of Hayabusa! -

[​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberApr 13, 2008

ohh ... sweet dream machine!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register