CE interviews - can i ask a question?

big_k,

i have read quite a lot of interviews that you have conducted with bjarne stroustrup, yashwant kanetkar and many more. I have seen that its not just you who ask question but some other CEans also do so i was a little curious to know that if i could also be involved in the same??

please answer my query..

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    DEP, where have you been? ๐Ÿ˜€ There are threads open that allow all CEans to post their questions in the next interview. I hope you are not too late to post some questions here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dep,

Yes, you can ask questions. CrazyEngineers proudly gives opportunity to CEans to ask questions directly to the biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering.

Dep, you'll have to be regular on the forums as we always have a deadline for collecting the questions. The 'Ask your questions' threads are normally sticky and therefore, you should be able to notice them in forums easily. Take a look around. We're currently seeking questions for Wikipedia CTO , Kawasaki Motorcycle Engineering team.

You may also suggest names of the personalities you'd like to see on CrazyEngineers! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh ya.. I forgot the kawasaki thingy.. sorry ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh well, its KAWASAKI ! The makers of Hayabusa! -

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    ohh ... sweet dream machine!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! I'm maintaining an old compaq laptop of mine by trying to use lean applications on the computer. I've recently upgraded its hard disk (from 20gb to 120gb), but...
Title: Networking Interest: I m planning 2 make an application which will automatically switch on-off the switch if there is no traffic on switch.......This is an idea which i have...pls...
i know this thread is been discussed before..but i would like 2 add that instead of bluetooth if we use wi-fi...cos now-a-days many mobiles hav wi-fi...and an application even on...
Dilbert lovers - Check out Dilbet TV series available on YouTube. All you have to do is Search for "Dilbert 1x01" , the "Dilber 1x02" etc. Then continue with "Dilbert...
I'm looking for mini projects in mechanical engineering. Can you give me some mini project topics?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€