View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12913 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
DEP
DEP • Apr 13, 2008

CE interviews - can i ask a question?

big_k,

i have read quite a lot of interviews that you have conducted with bjarne stroustrup, yashwant kanetkar and many more. I have seen that its not just you who ask question but some other CEans also do so i was a little curious to know that if i could also be involved in the same??

please answer my query..
DEP, where have you been? 😀 There are threads open that allow all CEans to post their questions in the next interview. I hope you are not too late to post some questions here:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ibber-wikipedia-cto-only-crazy-engineers.html
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 13, 2008
Dep,

Yes, you can ask questions. CrazyEngineers proudly gives opportunity to CEans to ask questions directly to the biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering.

Dep, you'll have to be regular on the forums as we always have a deadline for collecting the questions. The 'Ask your questions' threads are normally sticky and therefore, you should be able to notice them in forums easily. Take a look around. We're currently seeking questions for Wikipedia CTO , Kawasaki Motorcycle Engineering team.

You may also suggest names of the personalities you'd like to see on CrazyEngineers! 😀
Oh ya.. I forgot the kawasaki thingy.. sorry 😛
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 13, 2008
Oh well, its KAWASAKI ! The makers of Hayabusa! -

[​IMG]
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Apr 14, 2008
ohh ... sweet dream machine!

Share this content on your social channels -