• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats .....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Yep, good job. Does that mean moderators will get pay? *grin*
    Ash O Ash :sshhh: !

Let's hope we get some big sponsors πŸ˜’ .
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    what a good thing...a website turned into a company & Mr.Biggie announced himself as CEO...
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats....biggie πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Correction Founder and CEO πŸ˜€

Congratulations Biggie πŸ˜€
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hey biggie Im really glad to hear that... thats a fantastic news...
    Hey biggie you dont worry we will get great sponsors for CE The company..
    and I am proud to be a part of the company... dont worry Ill be supporting CE for promoting it you have my help all the time for a promotion of this site..
    So what would be next plans for running the company "Boss"...!!!! lol...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks mates. πŸ˜€

Now we have a better stand in the market when we'll talk to other corporations regarding our projects. We are going to make advancements towards churning out lots of innovative projects through CE Labs.

We'll also be shifting to a proper 'office' πŸ˜‰ [ with a coffee vending machine, a restroom et al πŸ˜› ] in the next year.

We're also going to recruit CEans for various activities on CE Forums. Keep watch on announcements section πŸ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    [​IMG]

Hey Biggie, really very nice to hear!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    congratulations and best wishes for your success.

Purpose of existence:

To make the place a better place to live and in the process…
    β€’ Buy a 10 seater private jet
    β€’ Buy Ducati R999
    β€’ Buy Mercedes-McLaren SLR 500
    β€’ Start & grow a dozen companies
    β€’ Write 3 books
    β€’ Become popular as a singer & guitarist
    β€’ Lead MEGA projects
    β€’ Spread Common Sense & Smile all over the world.
    Now CE is company ,
    11 more companies to go....
  • itchap
    itchap
    Congratulations Biggie!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    congratulations biggie...(ahem) i mean CEO of "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited"
    πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey that's super awesome....😁
    congrats....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hearty Congratulations Biggie...!

Hope it will be Fruitfull...!

Really Very very glad to hear this news...!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Congratualtion Biggie and CEans !!

May God give success to CE and Biggiee .. And give good sponsors to CE.
    BIggie at least we want munch ( or one Pani Puri I miss it here in KSA lol.)
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Big_K, Congratulations! on making this venture formally a corporation.

Yes it will certainly prove much more helpful to table talks and associatons with larger establishments for some serious projects and technical sloutions which can be offered through CE.

It will give us a better stand and recognition to deal in the corporate world. Yep, its going to widen the realms for concrete sponsorships and interest of the bigger fish in the technology sector that CE can get.

This will certainly change the outlook and attitude of people towards CE, and I wish it gets us far. Still way to go.

Once again Kudos to you Biggie!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for your wishes.

I personally expect lot of ideas to materialize in the year 2010. Although not visible on the forum, there are lot of things going on behind the scenes. I hope I'll soon have something concrete to share with everyone πŸ˜€

That said, CE stands on cooperation & support by all our CEans. I hope we'll strengthen it in coming days πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations !!! mile stone..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've got to ask, is it possible to have CE and Patty's New Bloom cooperating each other?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I've got to ask, is it possible to have CE and Patty's New Bloom cooperating each other?
    ...and I say why not? Our ultimate aim is to make the world a better place to live. We are together to make something happen and its not possible without collaboration.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome, can't wait πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Collaboration... !!!

promotional ads (mutually on both the website), would help both CE and New Bloom
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In my knowledge this is the first website that turned into company. Congratulation biggie. And proud to be cean
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    In my knowledge this is the first website that turned into company. Congratulation biggie. And proud to be cean
    Certainly not. AltaVista, Google, Yahoo, Tripod, Naukri .... the list is infinite. 😁

Maybe an engineering website that aspires to turn into a full fledged engineering company.

[PS: We won't be limited to software engineering.]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Is it the first engineering forum/webplace to turned in to a company. I am not able to recall any other engineering forum/webplace has emerged as a company in past.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    congratulation ..... 😁😁😁😁
  • djnachi
    djnachi
    Hats off to you Biggy πŸ˜‰

Surely a great success overall. A remarkable achievement must say!

Congratulations to all

How bought a celebratory CE meet-up..??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've plans for CE meets lined up. Please be active on CE to keep abreast with latest developments and announcements.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    congrats ce team

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me about how many ways the construction of petrol engine is different from that of CNG engines.....?
Sir / madam, My question is A man walks from a point P to south 40 k.m. reaches point Q, from there he turns to his right and walks 20...
Hey.....guys i have a problem not regarded to compute science,but something related to technology. Actually in my facebook account i used to get updates from my friends about "Farm Ville".One...
CEans, I see lot of interest in organizing a meet in Hyderabad. We've already had a meet in Hyderabad. The last meet was organized by our CEan English_Scared. How many...