Ce ideas

was wondering if CE IDEAS could become a prequel of CE LABS ๐Ÿ˜
any practical implementable ideas could be taken forward to CE LABS and then worked upon as a project.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice start, Durga !!!

We are about to complete 4 years, and CE Lab is in place since good 2-3 yrs. I wasa wondering that we haven't finished any project till now. We all CEAN's need to look on this front more seriously.

Any volunteer to take care of CE Labs who can track the status of the CE LAB project and update all of us with progress (may be monthly or quartly)??

-CB
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thanks CB. just thought that may be we could refine CE LABS and then move those things to CE lab what can be worked upon . Let's see, Admin is already loaded up with various other activities ๐Ÿ˜€, we will keep this aside for a while , but rather concentrate on bringing CE labs up and running.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, I think CE labs was already combining ideas, discussions and implementation all in one section. Perhaps we could just tag the post in the title with [idea], [discussions], [stage 1], etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this is nitin 3rd year student in electronics.....i want to publish a technical paper and i am looking for the topic.....my area of interest is "Communication"..... so could you...
help me getting some mini projects in mechanical field. i'm doing my 3rd sem engg!!๐Ÿ˜›
Well hello all My name is Abhilash iam new to this forum. Ive been facing a very hard problem for like 2 months or so for just estimating the take...
๐Ÿ˜ hi all Name: Abhilash Manyam Engineering Trade:Aeronautical/Aeronautics Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Work Experience: None Hobbies & Interests: A bit of programming for easy mathematical analysis sometimes, Playing lots of...
hey guys.. im a 3rd year IT ENGG student...new to this network... im trying to make a project over OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION... can anyone tell me know what kind of...