CE : Headlines (Share The Latest News)

Well,
Writing Entire Thread on New Upcoming Technology or Newly Released Research/Technologies is demotivating when you write every possible detail you get for the topic & No one really gives a Flying Eff of your work.

So,
Why not make it simple & Easy ? Eh ?
Here is the post in which all CEans can share the new upcoming technology & researches in very few (4 to 5) lines.
No need to make entire thread -- Just post here some pics (if possible), small details & a source link (if possible).
No need to specify all details, just Headlines.

I am calling all CEans to post here about upcoming new technology/researches here.
This might also help our VoiCEans to write a blog on some latest topic.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Here I am Rolling the dice first,

Even though Rolling releases were supposed to be turned off by Canonical.
    Ubuntu 13.04 codenamed Raring Ringtail will be released on April 2013, so that 4 month of work by developers for 13.04 development don't get wasted.
    No detailed news whether Rolling releases will be stopped or not.

segreti-e-roadmap-di-ubuntu-1304-raring-ringt-L-Ppeus6

I Love Canonical for not postponing this release 😍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've realised that I listen to the songs in languages that I don't understand. In the last few days, I've listend to songs in Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Hebrew, Goan and...
😀 ALOK KUMAR "THE REAL ROCK*" well i'm pursuing computer science and currently in my second year in a government engineering college.Bikaneri love my branch and computers, carve to learn...
frnds i need latest ieee paper for 2012 reconfigurable computing paper
About Cloudburzt: We are result oriented technology driven company. We inspire and enable a better world through our training and services. It acts as a leading professional organization for brighter...
Hi all me and my friend are presenting paper in IIt bombay on 10th march, so we need help in locating good hotels near it. If you wish to help...