CE-Hall Of Fame: Project Ideas|Seminar Topics

CE-Hall Of Fame: Project Ideas|Seminar Topics

Hello friends,
Here is your one stop if you are searching for project ideas and seminar topics. here I'm going to post all the topic links which contains the Project ideas and Seminar Topics so its easy for you to get select right topic.

#-Link-Snipped-# by ash
#-Link-Snipped-# by jhbalaji
#-Link-Snipped-# by godfather
#-Link-Snipped-# by The_Big_K
#-Link-Snipped-# by The_Big_K
#-Link-Snipped-# by godfather

PS: Do not ask for the ready project/project report/seminat ppt/circuit diagram we are not providing any ready projects, but yes we are always here to help you whenever you stuck anywhere. looking forward to see you guys active here.

* Friends let me know if i'd missed any topics i'll modify the post please PM with the Topic link.

Replies

• ank8310
    ank8310
    i want ppt on the any latest topic related to MEchanical engineering..........
    i want 4-5 topics which have ppt.......plz send me as soon as posssible.........as i have seminar
    my id is
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    ank8310
    i want ppt on the any latest topic related to MEchanical engineering..........
    i want 4-5 topics which have ppt.......plz send me as soon as posssible.........as i have seminar
    my id is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Dude, read the post before clearly before you reply.It clearly states that no ready made ppts will be provided. Also you are the one who has to select a topic based on your interests, not us!!

PS: Do not ask for the ready project/project report/seminat ppt/circuit diagram we are not providing any ready projects, but yes we are always here to help you whenever you stuck anywhere.
    Also, please refrain from giving out your e-mail id here as this is a public forum!!
  • oaskanta
    oaskanta
    Could please also include some ideas for paper presentations????????????
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    HI EVERY BODY,
    IS THERE ANY PLACE WHERE I CAN GET IDEAS/TOPICS FOR PAPER PRESENTATION OR SEMINAR IN CIVIL ENGINEERING?
    THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF THREADS PROVIDING IDEAS FOR OTHER ENGINEERING DISCIPLINES.😔.BUT VERY FEW HELP ME:neutral:
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    thanks its surely help
  • sunaina213
    sunaina213
    hi please don't mind me asking but why are there no topics for electrical engineers??
    i mean even we need some guidance.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'm sure some fellow CEans will be happy to help with some civil and chemical topics. In the meantime, why not help out and search for some ideas on the net, then post back here what you found?
  • tasneem fatima
    tasneem fatima
    can i give a seminar on FOLED(flexible organic light emitting diode) with computer science engineering discipline?
  • sudipto.ghosh123
    sudipto.ghosh123
    I want make a efficient energy reservoir mini project which is not very costly.
    The idea is... an energy reservoir which stores energy in any whether. from sunlight instead of using solar technique, by using a powerful magnifying glass, which converts the sunlight to heat energy & that energy will converted to electrical energy & stored in the reservoir. when it will be raining, by using water tank and turbine mechanical energy will be converted to electrical energy which will get stored in the reservoir. wind energy will also be stored. this energy is to be used in street lights at night time. for this purpose a light sensitive switch is to be used which will disconnect the circuit with the lights at day time and completes the circuit at night time...
    i want to know about the connections and mainly the circuit.
    please help....​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Open a command prompt window and leave it open.[/FONT] [FONT="]Close all open programs.[/FONT] [FONT="]Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE[/FONT] [FONT="]Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.[/FONT] [FONT="]Leave...
Guys, This article is for PDF automation. I dont have any idea how to automate the PDF document. So Guys please give the information of the required software for automating...
i want to study computer networks and network security and also wireless networks but i do not want to get into the electronics aspect of the subject...also i want to...
Hi Guys, Basically there are two types web of programming languages 1. Conventional programming languages like JAVA, C#, VB.NET etc... 2. Scripting languages like PHP, Ruby, Python etc... Scripting languages...
sir i have done a course on ccna just now...now i m looking forward to make a project on my learning..that can be shown in my colg.i m looking forward...