CE Forum Restructure

Hello CEans!

We are about to complete one year of our existence on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜! Over the past 11 months, we built a team of 1400+ Crazy Engineers. CE received lot of feedback and ideas on how to make this place a better place. I think its the time to restructure our forums.

Of course, you will have to wait until CE -Day to see the new structure. Let me announce that we'll have a downtime of few hours on 25th of November, 2006.

New structure will address all the issues we faced in past. Let me handle your questions/queries in this thread. So Shout! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *Official Announcement* ๐Ÿ˜

We'll be down all day on 25th of November and the Restructured forum will go online at 00:00 ๐Ÿ˜€ !

As we all know, 26th November is CE's Inception Day and we'll celebrate it as 'Crazy Engineers Day' ๐Ÿ˜

Let me know if you have any questions.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    The_Big_K
    *Official Announcement* ๐Ÿ˜

We'll be down all day on 25th of November and the Restructured forum will go online at 00:00 ๐Ÿ˜€ !

As we all know, 26th November is CE's Inception Day and we'll celebrate it as 'Crazy Engineers Day' ๐Ÿ˜

Let me know if you have any questions.

-The Big K-
    ๐Ÿ˜ Waiting for it already ๐Ÿ˜

1 year! Man! I feel older now ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crook
    ๐Ÿ˜ Waiting for it already ๐Ÿ˜

1 year! Man! I feel older now ! ๐Ÿ˜
    Sure, Crook. You've been with CE since long ๐Ÿ˜ . Now that our strength is growing and discussions are actually happening, we can hope to have a great community of CEans ๐Ÿ˜€

CE-Restructure is our step Next! The new forum structure will be better and I hope that everyone will like it.

Let us wait for the 25th of November, 2006. [โ€‹IMG]

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    The_Big_K
    Sure, Crook. You've been with CE since long ๐Ÿ˜ . Now that our strength is growing and discussions are actually happening, we can hope to have a great community of CEans ๐Ÿ˜€

CE-Restructure is our step Next! The new forum structure will be better and I hope that everyone will like it.

Let us wait for the 25th of November, 2006. [โ€‹IMG]

-The Big K-
    Its always nice to know that its gonna get better. waiting for the 26th.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    Its always nice to know that its gonna get better. waiting for the 26th.
    One of the CEans asked me to write the story of CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜ on the front page on CE-Day, do you guys want me to write about it? ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    The_Big_K
    One of the CEans asked me to write the story of CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜ on the front page on CE-Day, do you guys want me to write about it? ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    yup. in my opinion that is definitely a good idea. Gives the newcomers, an idea of how CE developed and a glimpse of what they can expect as a part of the community.

And it will help the late comers like myself know what the real story behind CE is...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    yup. in my opinion that is definitely a good idea. Gives the newcomers, an idea of how CE developed and a glimpse of what they can expect as a part of the community.

And it will help the late comers like myself know what the real story behind CE is...
    I'll do that soon, but not on CE-Day. Moreover, there are no late comers ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is BE+MBA a better saleable combination today? This is one of the topics I have been debating around for more than 4 years now. Although if you ask me the...
hi CE i want to do pick and place robot for my BE project can anyone suggest me how to go about/ give me some reference/report
Re: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First) Name: Karthik Raman Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication Occupation: Working Work Experience: Larsen and Toubro EmSyS -1.5 hrs Robert Bosch - 3 years...
Re: New members! Name: Nimal Sundaran . M Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Occupation: Working in DRDO (with dip. qualification) / final year mech engg student of pune univ(part time) Work...
So you got another fat paycheck this month. You know that you should be investing your money somewhere. You know that you got to have highest returns on your investment....