CE Forum Looks - Feedback

m sorry to say the new look of form is very bad.. lack of readablity.....any method to get the previous look back??

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Looks

lack of readability ?? No, I don't think so.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar

I don't think so, the forum is readable. In fact the change has added some good features. There are some minor issues.

We just need to get acquainted with the new look.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

looking nice ..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

n090985
    m sorry to say the new look of form is very bad.. lack of readablity.....any method to get the previous look back??
    What are the problems you are facing? dont give a generic comment saying the forum is not readable instead give some clear information about the problem such that we can resolve it!

As patty said in another thread , Change is always good 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

n090985
    Your feedback is appreciated. It will take some time for each one of us to get familiar with the new look. We had received lot of complaints for our earlier look.

Please be alerted that the current theme is made to work with modern browsers [Opera, Chrome, Firefox and IE 7+]. I'm also keen to know about lack of readability. Could you please elaborate a bit in more detail?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i want to convert a python script to c++. I have searched on net for convertor but not getting it.Can anyone help me?
Hello everyone.I needed to know the various career options for which an electrical engineer can opt for.Various fields where an electrical engineer can work.
Use the information at your own risk. Change IE Title Bar Text [Start] [Run] [Regedit] Goto Registry Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main. Modify/Create the Value Name [Window Title] according to the Value...
Can an exhaust suction fan be used to suck the exhaust remaining in the clearance volume of an IC Engine?
Hi, For measuring the "speed / velocity" of an average car, I need some high res sensors. I've figured out two ways, 1. The average wheel / vehicle speed sensors...