CE Colloquium: Next Steps - Discussions

Discuss the announcement: #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I just have one complaint. I read a few papers and none of the authors had bothered to mention their sources. It was clear after reading their papers that they had taken matter from different places and had presented it togethor in a proper way, but still you need to give credit to you references.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Absolutely Agree with you, No one give write up of so many words for a emerging technology. But quite possible that he/she have gathered the material from various websites/books/seminars. In that scenarios, at times its pretty difficult to post the reference site/book/semiar name. Correct me if I am wrong??

Just wondering, what if somebody have posted a case study only, on the basis of the past experience??

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I browsed through some of the presentations, and they straight away flown over my head. Too technical for a structural engineer like me.

@ Biggi - Does these presentations are intended for a particular stream If not, then what would be the criterion to choose the best among the lot. For me, presentation of civil would be the best and for electronics engineer circuit based ppt would make perfect sense. Was just puzzled thats why posted this doubt.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We required that the presentation should be on any topic related to engineering. I believe the initial announcement answers all the questions.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    May be the winners could be chosen on the content of presentation and The way they answer our questions.

I mean their clarity on it what ever they present ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    crazyboy
    I browsed through some of the presentations, and they straight away flown over my head. Too technical for a structural engineer like me.

@ Biggi - Does these presentations are intended for a particular stream If not, then what would be the criterion to choose the best among the lot. For me, presentation of civil would be the best and for electronics engineer circuit based ppt would make perfect sense. Was just puzzled thats why posted this doubt.

-CB
    yes i totally agree with CB.
    i can't bluff that every presentation was crystal clear to me.
    and i think the same applied to the students of the other engineering disciplines.
    (this was evident when my ppt in civil engineering could not gather any queries from other CEans....๐Ÿ˜” )
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    English-Scared
    May be the winners could be chosen on the content of presentation and The way they answer our questions.

I mean their clarity on it what ever they present ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thats true!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    looks like there is very little activity on....๐Ÿ˜”
    the no. of questions per day has gone down.......
    there are many papers with no or very less questions.....
    come on guys lets ask ques. and learn more.....
  • PAAP's
    PAAP's
    hi, if you have any projects on cryptography please send to this mail #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is this it.is colloquium done?:smile:
    is the contest closed biggie?
    today is the last day,but still no announcements...๐Ÿ˜•
    if the contest is closed then we are awaiting the results...๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, tomorrow we'll be announcing the winners ๐Ÿ˜€
  • safwan
    safwan
    Hop to see my name in those winners any way I am still student and cant beat PGts (post Graduates !!). But I am happy that my ppt was selected for this colloquium and its their on Ce portal woo !! its something to be proud off for me.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    EVen after 15 days I couldn't gone through all the PPt's. Desperately trying to go through all the PPt's before biggi announces the result so that I can guess the name of the winner.

By the way, prizes are yet to be announced... ๐Ÿ˜ :evil:

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There had been unexpected delay and there were few misses in organizing this event. We've learned lot of new lessons; which I'll post through CE's official blog VoiCE.

Apologies for the same.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    waiting for the results...and keeping my fingers crossed...๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i'm waiting for it too...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Waiting for the winners!!!

Lessons learnt will be useful biggie in long run ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ceans ๐Ÿ˜ can anyone please give the sufficient information about the patent attorney exam. i have checked the official website , but no use. when the exam is goin...
I'm working on graduation Project .. I need Help .. Idea of the project: Contact the student with the University via mobile phone .. For example: send a specific number...
Hi everybody, What is enhanced interior gateway routing protocol (EIGRP), and when is it used in network systems? Thank you.
I read an article on the Internet about a person's salary being an indication of his/her self worth. What's your take on it?
Source: TechCrunch Very well known co-founder of Google Inc. has donated $1m to Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS), the organization that helped him migrate to the United States of America...