CE Code has been created!

I have created a new Google Site for CE Code #-Link-Snipped-#

Mainly for:
  • Programing beginner tutorials. No particular programing language, just the basics:
    • How to think like a programmer
    • Slicing complicated problems
    • Writing pseudo code
    • Flowcharts
    • Specifics on Object Oriented Blah
  • Language specific starting guide, simple and short.
  • MAIN CONTENT:
    • Programing competitions and results!
    • Discussion on ways to do this and that... compact ways, specific programming in engineering
    • Improve code. A given code snippet has to be improved, optimized, same point as above :smile:
Biggie, if you have any reservations against this please please tell!! We can remove this Ce site or improve it according to others.

A copy of this thread is posted on Announcements section.

Members who want to contribute to this page can post here and I will give them access for editing. (You might have to PM me your personal gmail account or @crazyengineers.com email, one of the two)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! Is it able to make your own blocks for DasyLab using C++ tools and import them in DasyLab. (DasyLab is a tool for signal acquisition)
Hi, Cant locate a thread on mobile software developers yet... so thought of starting one...😎 I am working on symbian mobile (I have n95 to install all the crazy sis...
i had completed my B-tech 2nd year and i like to do a project basing defence any can give me some idea on the companies which provied the opportunity for...
hi everyone.i need a small help in C. i want to know if there can be a socket which is a blocking one.just the syntax and header files necessary.something like...
please explain me the difference between a comparator and an opamp based on the examples given below... 1) if my v+ is 12v and my v- is 0v, input +...