CE Clan of Travian

This thread is dedicated to the CE-Clan or CE-Alliance we will be forming in the Browser Based game Travian.

#-Link-Snipped-#

We will be playing in Server 2. The game begins on the 17th of April as mentioned in the link above.
Preregistrations will be possible from today.

Those interested in registering should go here #-Link-Snipped-#
Click on Register
Select Server-2 when it is available(it will take some time for the server to set up)

Under Starting position select South-West
Under tribes you will have 3 options
Teutons
Romans
Gauls
Here is a link to help you in selecting your tribe. #-Link-Snipped-#

If you ask me then chose either Gaul or Teuton. We need only a few Roman.

Members _____________In-gameName_________Tribe________ Location______Village Name
1) Ash________________The Engineer__________Gaul________-60 -53
2) Komputergeek_______ Komputergeek ________Gaul
3) raj87verma88________Panthera Pardus_______Teuton______-49 -59________Tartarus
4)raj87verma88(sitter)___Patty________________Gaul________-640-47_______Gergovia

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Done with registration
    Name : komputergeek
    Tribe :Gaul
    Region : South-West
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I have completed my registration.
    1st post of the thread has been edited.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Guys, don't get me wrong,... I lost 1.5 years of my life playing this. Even Saturdays n Sundays i used to come to office or just login from mobile to check my village. The game is so addictive. I love the game but i should warn, its so much time consuming and you will be frustrated to see the big players raiding your village and plundering you.
    I had to try a lot to get out of travian craze.

I don't know if you guys got more experience in this game than me, but with mine i can say that your work , your relations you spare time everything will be affected. You will think about it 24X7.

Anyway, just 1 tip. Join some big alliance and keep out of the way of big players. even small villages may be some big players farm.so be nice to all. Keep a low profile. Speed servers are the best. there natars will be released in 2-3 months and some1 will get a wonder by that time. anyway, i haven't played for some 6 months now. don't know the latest trends.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @arunhero: The game on Server 2 will begin on 17th. We will be playing from the beginning. Ample time to form our own alliance, and we already will be knowing each other and alliance formation will be easy.
    I have played this game on 4 different servers, including a speed server. I have played and am playing as a Gaul in one. In the others I have played as Teuton. My total experience in Travian is about 1year.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    My point is not the experience, its how that game will drain all the free time and happiness out of your life. I understood that only after i came out of that world.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I am afraid I disagree. I spend around 0.5 to 1 hour on that game, not more them that. I know, you can get addicted, that is why I follow a strict schedule. I log in for 10 minutes after 1-1.5 hours, just to send troops on raid, start some building up gradation or to create new troops.
    And I do that when my computer is already on and I am online. Just a 10 min break after 1-1.5 hour of work.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    I have been playing it since 1-1.5 months.Every time I switch on my computer,I log in to travian just for 5-10 mins (Around 3-4 times a day).I think it won't waste much time.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hey Ash, what about you dude. Have you registered and under what name.

Come on CEans, register for the game. It is free. The more the merrier.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I have made 2 accounts on the same server. A friend and I will be sharing both accounts. I will be a sitter for one and he will be sitter for the other.

Updating the list.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    For those of you playing as Gaul here is a little guide.
    Gauls are basically more focused on defense and are not good raiders Theutatis Thunders being an exception.
    Pros:
    Strongest defense amongst all civilizations
    Fastest troops
    Cheap Settlers
    Double Crannies
    Trappers(unique to Gauls)
    Pallisade wall provides good defense

Cons:
    Resource carrying capacity of troops is not great
    Expensive chieftain
    Expensive siege weapons

Strategy
    Build your economy in the beginning. Construct 4 crannies and upgrade them to level 10 to protect your resources. In the meanwhile keep your resources flowing.
    Build your army but it should not be greater than 30% of your village population. Focus more on defense as it is the Gaul's forte.
    Till now you would have researched TT's. Train some and begin raiding for extra resources.
    Construct a residence not a palace and take it to level 10. Build settlers as quickly as possible and start a new village either in a 9 cropper or a 13 cropper.
    Now increase your Hero's Mansion to level 10 and take an Oasis. It can be done before building a second village also. Depends on the player.
    After this the siege weapons arrive.

This is just a basic guide, and it is your wish whether to follow it or not.
    Teutons will be next.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Sorry for the delay. I am super busy with my final year project. Only had a few hours of sleep for the past 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜”

Anyway, my game details:
    Username: The Engineer (some tool took Ash already ๐Ÿ˜” )
    Tribe: Gaul
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Right. 1st post of the thread updated. People can join later, also. The CE alliance will be open to you. The game starts today, will last for around 300 days.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Okay, I'm located at [-60, -53]! How do we make the alliance?

Though, can't spend much time on it. Damn busy ๐Ÿ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    We can make an alliance when we have an embassy at Level-3
    Complete the tasks set by the task master.
    When the option comes, chose economy not military. Create a marketplace and send resources to my village to help me develop the embassy.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Post #1 updated.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    raj87verma88
    We can make an alliance when we have an embassy at Level-3
    Complete the tasks set by the task master.
    When the option comes, chose economy not military. Create a marketplace and send resources to my village to help me develop the embassy.
    Okay will do that way.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    My accounts:

name : komputergeek
    tribe : Gaul
    coordinates : -17 | -35

name : chetan14
    tribe : Gaul
    coordinates : -73 | -23

name : chetan
    tribe : Teutons
    coordinates : -25 | -35
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait.. isnt it against the rules to have multiple accounts on the same server, komputergeek?
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    ash
    Wait.. isnt it against the rules to have multiple accounts on the same server, komputergeek?
    Is there any rule like this ?I think there are many players who play like this.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yes, many players play this way.

I hope you have given different e-mail IDs for different accounts. And don't reveal this in the game. Your account may or rather will get banned. Also name your accounts in the section "Same PC usage" of your profile.

Log in to an account - select profile - select account - there will be a heading called "Same pc usage", in it a box where you can write the name of the player - type player name of your other account, save - repeat last step if you have a third account. Repeat all steps for all accounts.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    hey, don't encourage this, Patty! Regardless that many others are doing this, its still considered cheating. There are still people who want to play fairly so that everyone will enjoy playing.

We can still trade resources with others. No need to have other accounts to supply you with the goods, right?

Lets play according to rules are regulations. We've got the brains and wits to play well yet fairly. Come on, we are freakin' engineers! Theres no need to stoop low or succumb to others to keep up with them.

@ komputergeek
    Its here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    ร‚ยง1 Password, Registration & ownership
    Each player may only own and play one account per server.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    So what do you think.What should I do now?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Carry on now. Just remember for the next time. Or else delete one account that is the least developed of the three.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Okay will go with 2nd option.I will delete one of the gaul accounts.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    I have deleted account 'chetan'.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I hate you, Patty. This game is mildy more addictive than I thought!

I can't wait till its over so I can resume my life and other projects... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I saw a player called Big K.. I dunno if its our very own Biggie. I see we are lacking CE players there ๐Ÿ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    .....Lols...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi m a Engg student of 3rd yr. CS I want to have summer training from any It company..๐Ÿ˜• Cud u ppl please help me?? waitin fer ur rply ๐Ÿ˜€
can someone suggest a good branded computer or a good laptop for me, I plan to start my java and c++ classes this summer along with .net, any recomendations of...
Hi All, I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader...
I am designing a switch of 200A rating. Can anybody suggest me how much thick contact material (AgCdO) should be used for the electrical contacts. The joint is of clip...
hi, i have Summer trainning from this june. so please tell me some IT companies which provides real time application project trainning at free of cost. specially in gurgaon....๐Ÿ˜•