CE Bulletin Is Returning!

CEans,

CE Bulletin is returning! All our registered members (who have opted to receive mails from admin) will soon see CE Bulletin in their mailboxes. We plan to keep you updated through CE Bulletin about latest happenings in the CE World, Run contests, bring you exciting offers and more.

We'll soon pick up CEans to help us with the newsletter, articles et.al. Watch out for announcements.

What would you like to see in CE Bulletin? Let us know! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Jul 20, 2010

    WOW! Great news. Sounds good. Waiting for live.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 22, 2010

    First edition was sent. All our members will receive it today.

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Jul 23, 2010

    Yes, I received. Very nice news letter.
    Suspense in the news letter too!!

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Jul 23, 2010

    hey i didn't get one๐Ÿ˜”
    what should i do:?:

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 23, 2010

    Wait until next 2-4 hours. If you do not get it, let me know. Email will be sent to the address that is registered with CE.

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Jul 23, 2010

    oh ok then๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 23, 2010

    There is no mail in my account. please send it again.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 23, 2010

    I checked records and found that the newsletter was sent to your mailbox. If it is not in your inbox, could you check whether it is in your bulk/spam mail folder?

  • sushant005

    @sushant005-tyt4WK • Jul 23, 2010

    i received one.
    nice one!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 23, 2010

    We plan to send the bulletin as soon as there are new updates.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 25, 2010

    Wow! I can't wait to receive the CE-Bulletin. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Jul 25, 2010

    @ Abrakadabra
    i received it already !!did you register?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 25, 2010

    I just realized that the bulletin is being delivered at intervals. But by now, everyone should have received it. If not, let me know through this thread.

  • ms_cs

    @ms-cs-Ab8svl • Jul 26, 2010

    nice one big_k

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 26, 2010

    Good to know that everyone liked the bulletin. As I said, it was a simple mailer. The next one will be flashier and I'm sure you all will love it. From now on, we'll regularly send updates, events, announcements through bulletin. I'm sure it will bring lot of our old members back to CE.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 2, 2010

    We've sent Small Talk information through mail to all our subscribed members. Have you received it?

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Aug 2, 2010

    I just checked my mail. i didn't recieve it.

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Aug 2, 2010

    yeah i have received this mail