CE Bulletin (Anniversary Edition)

Hello CEans!

Let us begin this edition of CE Bulletin with a short story about CrazyEngineers. CrazyEngineers came to life about an year ago on November 26, 2005 with a target of around 100 registrations within first 6 months. The estimates were proved wrong & we grew to 100 within first 24 days! Amazing, isn't it?

Now, almost after about one year since its inception, CrazyEngineers is 1600+ strong & growing. Check the update in the following thread -
#-Link-Snipped-#

No doubt, the dream of bringing engineers from all over the world together is coming to reality.

CEans decided to mark November 26 as 'CrazyEngineers Day'. Our beloved CE Forum was reworked on November 25 & re-launched at 00:00 hrs. on November 26, 2006. We are better organized now. Let us see what's new on CrazyEngineers:-

=CE Newbie Training Center=
New CEans may now learn the forum system in our newbie training center. The Newbie Training Center will be updated with information on new features regularly. Have a look at Newbie Training Center here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

=CE Labs=
The idea behind CE Labs is to allow cross engineering trade discussions & provide a dedicated space to CE Projects. Have a look at CE Labs here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

=IDEAS | Knowledge Sharing | Articles=
We have really amazing ideas in this section. Go through the fantastic discussions in this section -
#-Link-Snipped-#

=CE IT Help=
This section has been long awaited on CrazyEngineers. This section aims to be your one spot troubleshooter for any computer related problems. Check it out here-
#-Link-Snipped-#

=CE InFocus=
Ever wanted to discuss the latest news with like minded people? Discuss it here. Feel free to post information about events/happenings around you. Check it out here-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Its really difficult to cover all the happenings in a single newsletter. Be a part of all the action! Visit- CrazyEngineers

Have a day full of ideas & action!

-The CrazyEngineers Team-
P.S.: The newsletter is for the CEans, by the CEans. If you want to contribute, feel free to drop us a line at #-Link-Snipped-#

©2006 CrazyEngineers. All Rights Reserved.

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Biggie, few months back there were discussions on forming an editorial team. I'm interested in joining. I hope we don't have to be physically around to be a part of editorial team.

Jerry
  • crook
    crook
    Jerry
    Biggie, few months back there were discussions on forming an editorial team. I'm interested in joining. I hope we don't have to be physically around to be a part of editorial team.

Jerry
    Me too. I may not be a regular contributor. But I'm ready to help in all possible ways. Just let me know about it.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Jerry and Crook,

Can you drop me an email?

mayur(at)crazyengineers(dot)com

I look forward to working with you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! While browsing the net, I came across this article on Cnet News - https://news.com.com/2100-1032_3-6133998.html Yahoo is late, but better late than never. The best thing I liked about...
Hi, I want to install Red Hat Linux on my computer which already has Windows XP. I have one 80 GB hard drive with partitions C:20 GB and rest D:...
Hi, I am curious to know about the difference between FAT & NTFS hard drives. What are the advantages & disadvantages of using FAT/NTFS? Jerry
Hi, Microsoft has launched Zune and they are ready to take on iPod. But iPod has been around for some time and is the big daddy of all music players....
hiiiiiiiiiii CEans wat do u think abt "vivah" lets share.............................................................................