CE Awesome Thread Contest

CEans,

We have launched CE Awesome Thread Contest! All you have to do is to post an original, great, awesome discussion thread on CE Forums. The owner of the most awesome thread in each section of CE Forums will win an awesome CrazyEngineers branded T-Shirt!

What are you waiting for?

[​IMG]Head over to #-Link-Snipped-# announcement on CE Forums.

The Big K
Founder & Administrator
CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's a pleasure to bring you one of the most active & energetic CEans we have on CrazyEngineers - SilverScorpion. Check out our chat with CEan SilverScorpion - 1.   ...
Bluetooth to devices is what voice is to humans. The revolutionary technology that has changed the way devices communicate, has become a part of our everyday lives. Bluetooth enables us...
My Engineer Friends, If you still need a reason to join CrazyEngineers, then read this - Dr. Stephen Wolfram is answering your questions only on CrazyEngineers - Deadline Extended! Yes!...
My school friends and I had a small reunion few days ago. We had just had mocha at Café Coffee Day outlet in the city and I was driving them...
CEans, CrazyEngineers is full of engineers from various backgrounds, disciplines, fields and geographic locations. All of them bring kick-ass ideas & knowledge to CE Forums. About a week ago, we...