CE associates with Zeal 2009, NMIMS - The Entrepreneurship Showcase

Are you the inventor of a brilliant idea? Are you a working professional who harbours the dream of starting his own venture someday? Are you a student who is not an entrepreneur for want of the right guidance or funding? O2Supply The Strategic investment arm of Acme Group in association with The Entrepreneurship Cell of the School of Business Management, NMIMS recognize the latent spirit of entrepreneurship in you and bring forth to you ZEAL 09 – An An Entrepreneurial Showcase.
Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

CE is happily associated with Zeal 2009.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This post is meant for all our CEans who are currently in final year of engineering. Have you ever thought of turning your final year project into a business? Think...
CEans, who are appearing for CAT 2009, please head over to Important notice for Sunday 29th November 2009 and check out the latest announcement! The launch of the computerized CAT...
Lot of our members are students and this thread is meant to benefit all of them. This thread is for Final Year Electronics Viva questions. Please enlist all questions asked...
CEans, I'm thinking we should start threads for compiling all viva questions. I've just started a thread : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-electronics-viva-questions-2009-thread.html I request all CEans to start threads in respective sections for...
Hi friends Is there any software or something in which i can assemble and deassemble different parts of car as in real world in garages bcoz i have no access...