CE Associates With Festronix 2011: Institute Of Engineering & Management, WB, India

Institute Of Engineering & Management, WB, India has organized Festronix 2011 between 5-6 March 2011. CE is happy to be associated with IEM as media partner. We'll bring you the latest updates, events information through CE Events section. The organizers will share all the action with all of us through this section. So stay tuned 😀

From the official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Every one of us loves to imagine. How would it be if our imaginations could change the world?? If you dare to think different, you are just the person we are looking for. Because every great idea was first derided as loonyâ€Â¦ if you are loony enough to think up some crazy ideas that you feel will change the world some dayâ€Â¦ YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE !!

Head over to the the above link to get all the updates and information about Festronix.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can neone help in on this.. i need to know the required technologies nd also the interfacing issues... looking forward to replies dat may help me:smile:
Hello People, This is for CS/IT engineers in Bangalore. I have the complete set of CS/IT books for which I intend to sell at 25% of the original cost. In...
YCCE a premier engineering institute in central India has organized National Level Project Competition Cum Exhibition between 21-23 February 2011. This is the 7[sup]th[/sup] tech fest and the past fests...
Hi friends I am Gopikrishn, I want to attend workshops in Hyderabad so please provide workshop details.
TOI mentions that IIT Bombay (Mumbai) is seriously considering setting up a campus in New York. IITB has received an invitation to setup a campus in NY from The New...