CE appears Outlook Money June '09 Issue

CEans,
CrazyEngineers got covered in June '09 issue of India's leading magazine - Outlook Money. Outlook Money wanted to publish information on startups that began their journey with a seed capital of less than INR. 500,000. I'm happy to inform you that of all the startups covered, CrazyEngineers is the one that started with a very low seed fund of INR 2500!
Yes, you read that right. CE was just a hobby website in initial days. I only had to buy web space and a domain name. I didn't spend a dime on promoting or marketing. I kept on telling my colleagues & friends to join CE and they did a wonderful job of spreading the word. Over the years, we grew mostly through word of mouth and search engines.
I'm sure we'll continue to grow by leaps and bounds in coming months.
Regards,

The Big K
Founder & Administrator
CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Dr. Stephen Wolfram, creator of WolframAlpha & Mathematica has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! The deadline for posting your questions is Sunday evening (June 07, 2009) Wolfram...
CE is not new to print media. Lately, we've started getting attention from the Television media as well. Team at UTVi decided to cover us through their "Cracking Careers" -...
CEans, We have launched CE Awesome Thread Contest! All you have to do is to post an original, great, awesome discussion thread on CE Forums. The owner of the most...
CEans, It's a pleasure to bring you one of the most active & energetic CEans we have on CrazyEngineers - SilverScorpion. Check out our chat with CEan SilverScorpion - 1.   ...
Bluetooth to devices is what voice is to humans. The revolutionary technology that has changed the way devices communicate, has become a part of our everyday lives. Bluetooth enables us...