CE Alerts Update: Get Alerts From CEan You Are Following

CEans,

We've released a minor update on CrazyEngineers. This update adds new alert preferences for the member you are following on CrazyEngineers.

Access The Feature: #-Link-Snipped-#
Example:
new-alert-settings

Say, I want to receive notification from #-Link-Snipped-# sir when he performs any of the following action -
  1. Starts a new discussion
  2. Updates His Status
  3. Posts A Reply
  4. Creates A New Resource (In Downloads Section)
I'll tick all appropriate checkboxes and 'Save Changes'.

alert-settings

Important Note: For the sake of avoiding spam flooding, we've kept all the options unchecked. You may adjust the settings for every individual CEan you are following.

Go, give it a try! 😀

If you have questions about this feature, ask below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

If you want to enable all the options for any user quickly; simply unfollow and then follow him/her. For example, if you are currently following me and want to get alerts for all the various options mentioned above for my activities; simply unfollow me, and then follow me.

Quickest Way To Follow / Unfollow Anyone :

1. Click on their profile photo.
    2. An Overlay Opens (see below)

follow-unfollow

Click on 'Follow' or 'Unfollow' link. 👍

Done!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of engineering researchers from University of Washington, Seattle have presented their research work titled 'Powering the Next Billion Devices with Wi-Fi' that talks of how a Wi-Fi router...
Quikr, the company known for online classifieds is now venturing into jobs. The newly included job search engine on Quikr allows people to search for various job opportunities including full...
Came across the Tweeting Pothole - a brilliant idea put into reality by the clever folks at P4 Ogilvy and Mather. There are too many potholes on the roads of...
Hello sir, I have just finished my b.tech in ECE. Got campus placed but companies are not much big. And offering very less package. N most of them ate BPO's....
I'm a member of group formed by my school friends and those who aren't from the IT (technical)0 background seem to be totally excited about the 'free' whatsapp calls. There's...