CE- Activity: Make Small Mechanisms.

Knowledge without practical use is waste.

I was thinking that we should start making small mechanisms. We can copy some from you tube to get a hand and then start with our own ideas.

How does it sound? I will be starting from the very basic. We can post what we make by clicking photographs of the mechanism and uploading it here.

[video=youtube;a7SJiBc8bpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7SJiBc8bpo&feature=related[/video]

P.S: I will take some time to do this 😀

Replies

• H.Ali
    H.Ali
    good start buddy.....
    i'm just uploading picture of a hydraulic crane created by my Friend NISAB as part of his project. and the ROBOT i will try it (need some time.. 😀 )
    Picture 026
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, get a video of this 😀 It would be cool!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about this?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This looks good:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the applications of electric intensity due to volume charge?
please give the parts lists and circuit diagram of digital alarm clock using 8085 microprocessor
In standard power plant, having boiler pressure > 80kg/cm² ; D.M Water is used. Generally makeup water is added in hot-well of condenser where steam condensed ( after expansion in...
I have recently come across this thing. Electric Field, Line Chargean we somehow create pages which will enable us to post integration, derivation and other mathematical symbols? This one was...
please tell me where can i get android tutorials and useful content