CDMA technology & transmitter code?

actually in cdma technology we use different codes to different users...during communication the transmitter and receiver should have the same unique code....
my question is we know that the transmitter will have the code but hoe the receiver is able to know what is the code at the transmitter????
plz answer me...

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    actually the algorithm that is used to generate the code(also known as pseudo-normal sequence) remains known to all the users and the input code is already embedded in the hardware of the user mobile. So whenever an incoming pseudo-normal code appears it is reverse-engineered in the hardware of the mobile and if the plain text of the incoming signal matches with the one that is already stored in the receiver mobile, appropriate pairing takes place at once.

it's just the matter of pairing a correct envelop with the correct house number scheme that is being incorporated with both the details(envelop address and house number) being in encrypted form.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    ""So whenever an incoming pseudo-normal code appears it is reverse-engineered in the hardware of the mobile and if the plain text of the incoming signal matches with the one that is already stored in the receiver mobile, appropriate pairing takes place at once.""
    can you explain me this part more briefly...
    thank u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mayurpathakBrilliant queeny.heads and Scorpion007. Thank you for your submission. I think one of you have already submitted their blog url. The other one needs to. Still, please refer to the...
I read a news that RBI and especially Government is keen on providing customers with Loan on Gold. To verify it, I was searching for India's Gold imports on Google....
Please suggest me a good tutorial to code for mozilla add on ... I have coded for a simple 'Hello World' add on..but I cannot run it although mozilla notification...
this is kanagavel.. i have completed mechanical engg..I would like to go to software field. Can mechanical engineers get into IT field??..If so how??..Which course should i have to do...
hello. i am considering two projects for my fyp. one of them is sound localization. can anyone please help me find a sound card with multiple inputs? that is, it...