CDAC -TICA kandivali Mumbai in PGDVLSI Center Review

I have chance to get admission at CDAC -TICA kandivali Mumbai in PGDVLSI ,Is it good or not? Please give me your advice.

Replies

• mahesh@cdac
    mahesh@cdac
    HiteshK.Baraiya
    I have chance to get admission at CDAC -TICA kandivali Mumbai in PGDVLSI ,Is it good or not? Please give me your advice.[/QUOTE
    hi aru u studying or going to study this year or studied if studied how is the centre staf nd facility nd placement
  • mahesh@cdac
    mahesh@cdac
    Thank you ma'm its my dream to study in vlsi but in the next rounds i hv been given my second favorite course ESD in Noida.. but thanking you for support and can u tell hows the noida centre placement in esd

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans.. after a long struggles got a small job in a new company as a php developer. some what happy in mind and ready to join in job. suddenly...
i am narendra obulasetty and i completed my b-tech in the stream of ece in 2012. my native place is hyderabad in andrapradesh,india
i got a seat in pg-dac cdac mumbai so any one sugest me it is good for placements
This is pretty obvious. Check the link : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-that-depict-country-as-terrorist-haven.html I don't blame Pak for this : Would stores of US sell the game showing the BAMF Jihadis blasting up the...
This is the official thread for all the latest updates on Off-Campus Jobs Openings available in India and other Countries for the year 2013.