CDAC Rank 3950 - Which course and center should I choose?

i have given cdac in 2013 and i got 3950rank but it is impossible to get banglore and pune.But upto which rank we could apply for pune and banglore.
and what is your opinion about hydrabad will it be worth to take admission in hyrbad or at chennai.
and apart from pgdac which courses should be opted.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SRM University’s National Level Techno-Management Fest, AARUUSH quenches our thirst for innovative prerogatives. Since its inception in 2007, this brainchild of four graduating students has been a platform where students...
I was pretty happy with Google DNS; but since last several hours I'm facing strange issues. The pages load up slower or they just don't load at all. I switched...
Currently, I am in quest to check the OC'ing capability of Raspberry Pi. I been testing few random settings. I have even added heat-sink on RPi so that it don't...
I am using html5 for video streaming, and my experience with it is pretty impressive. I have found html5 more responsive & better than Flash. Most of the videos in...
[HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] int main(){ int i=2,j=2; while(i+1?--i:j++) printf("%d",i); return 0; } The above question was asked for my seniors in Mu-Sigma written test.. The output for the above code is 1....