CDAC PLACEMENT

Hi, I have completed my MCA with average > 60% marks. I have more than 60% in 10th and 12th, but my bsc percentage is not 60 its 55% and also my MCA my average is 60% but in individual semester I don't have 60%. Does companies of CDAC campus wants a candidate who has more than 60% in 10th 12th bsc n mca? or just 10th 12th and MCA is fine? and also do they consider individual semester result of average of 6 sem of MCA? and which all companies would I be eligible for? what is the minimum criteria of placement in CDAC campus?

Replies

• sachingotal
    sachingotal
    no answer yet!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the past Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF had tied up with HomeShop 18 to sell its LYF Flame 3 smartphone. As Reliance Jio launch date draws closer LYF...
Will there be a Star Wars hero “Han Solo” spending his days in a giant space ship? Or will we see different alien-human colonies on the red planet Mars? While...
I was wondering if the new ecosystem will let the old forum be alive. As of now, the announcements led me think it will soon have the app ecosystem up...
Smart bands are now replacing the old fashioned wrist watches. This is the era of fitness bands and FitRist Pulzz is another powerful one in this category. Equipped with a...
now you can got direct job of SDO by cracking gate 2017 witth top ranks