CDAC , placement , poor academic profile

i failed twice in class 12th , on the 3rd attempt i managed to pass with only 62% marks that too from MP board , so i have 2 years of gap (?) in my education , then i am currently in 8th semester of my BE from IT branch from a private engineering college in bhopal which isnt a very good college but it does provide ok kind of placements , but i am not yet placed , i was rejected from CSC for my 2 year special gap , my 1st technical interview in persistant systems was a disaster although i was a bit unlucky too , and for a lot of companies i was not eligible , especialy TCS which recruited 150 people from my college . My problem is i cant mak up my mind , should i give up all hopes of a good profile job (one that offer growth in future unlike PHP web developer etc) in IT sector and go for bank PO or should i stick with it because i have interest in this field and i am a OK kind of programmer and my technical knowledge isnt that bad compared to my other collegues (sp?) , now i need to know if at al it is possible that what eligibility criterias do companies that visit CDAC especially ACTS pune for DAC have .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This beats anything that I have heard in classical music:
hi frns... this is sahithi,B.tech cse,2009 passed out..having 1 yr exp as .net developer and in search of a job now..i got seat in PG-DWiMC at CDAC at Bengaluru..need to...
Just noticed that the trophy points in my profile became 0 and my CE-Ace trophy is not visible anymore.. Any information on this please?
How to delete profile & information from Gmail & Facebook? I wish to know how to completely remove the gmail or facebook accounts?
i want to know how to jam GSM networks, CDMA and other wireless internet connections using a cascade of CMOS 4011 IC in its astable mode. Also, what type of...