CDAC OR Java Coaching from Bangalore or Pune

Sir,

I am 2016 ece passout had no experience.
I am confused in joing CDAC or any other coaching center which provide java and testing course and placement assistance.
as next cdac exam will be after 6 months and 6 months after that so in total i will be wasting my 1 and half year after passing out from college and getting a job worth 4-5lpa.

or should i joing any coaching center in either Bangalore or pune.
i cannot afford for both (like joining any coaching and if not getting job den joining cdac).
i need a good and quick decision,please someone help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine using a solar power infrastructure that gives 3x the output of what it currently delivers. That could be a reality with a new light-absorbing material based on nano-particle design,...
WhatsApp has recently released an update for its beta users which allows them access to new emoji icons and figures. Coined as version 2.17.46, the latest update includes additional features...
Microsoft-owned communications solution Skype has announced a new update. The Skype app will now rely on mobile friendly cloud architecture instead of the peer-to-peer architecture. As a part of this...
After the news of Skype being disabled on older versions for Windows and Mac, there is news about the discontinuation of a service this time courtesy of Google. This time...
Honestly speaking, this thread is not about any book review. It is about a thing which i love the most and i wanted to share with all the fellow CEians....