CDAC ONLINE PAYMENT PROBLEM

did anyone encountered problem paying the CDAC Fee ONLINE??? 10k got deducted from my account and its not showing in Paid???

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Mine went fine. You chose a very wrong day for payment. Now there's holiday for two consecutive days. Call them asap and explain your problem.
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    [Prototype]
    Mine went fine. You chose a very wrong day for payment. Now there's holiday for two consecutive days. Call them asap and explain your problem.
    did ur ccat account instantly showed paid..???..n i did choose a wrong to pay...n u sure monday is a holiday..??
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sumit4leo
    did ur ccat account instantly showed paid..???..n i did choose a wrong to pay...n u sure monday is a holiday..??
    Yes it did showed instantly. I am 99% sure it'll be a holiday though a try never hurts. Try to call them on Monday.
  • demetron
    demetron
    it's most likely to be return on 3 working days,if the transaction was unsuccessful,and also calling c-dac doesn't help here call your respective bank's customer support. 😀
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    @ demetron & [Prototype] thnks for the headsup...i wl calling bank n then call cdac...😀
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    @ demetron & [Prototype] thnks for the headsup...i wl calling bank n then call cdac...😀
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    i called cdac mumbai....it was their technical problem...the fee has been received ...😀
  • sandhya katuri
    sandhya katuri
    hey friends i got a problem in uploading my pic in CDAC can u please help me out....when i chose the pic and uploaded it #-Link-Snipped-#
    the abv link was appearing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IEEE STUDENT BRANCH​ Delhi Technological University​(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)​Under the banner of​ TROIKA 2013​The Annual Technical Festival​Presents​TECHNOVISION’13​The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Competition​ ​‘The Confluence of Innovation, Vision and Passion’​...
What do these terms mean with respect to turbo machines? These two velocities are actually attributed to the rotating hub.
i have completed my BE in mechanical. A power plant is providing an intern for 1 year.. will this intern in thermal power plant worth? Or should i apply for...
Good morning fellow chemical Engineers...... I need a simplified process flow sheet diagram on Cellophane...The one i have is not comprehensive enough..please help a brother
Hi, please can you provide me the link of cmat course details and link for exam papers and also which books to refer