CDAC Noida Placements - Review

hey, i got CDAC noida for PG in DIVESD. . have any idea abt it and d placement status plz lemme knw. .i need to confirm ma seat before 30th of dis month..

Replies

• Ronak2011
    Ronak2011
    hey if u got any info on it plz reply me or mail me at
    and plz tell me which institute is best for pgdivesd
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    From this time, the placements are centralized i.e. the students from all C-DAC centers will be eligible to take part in the companies. It doesn't matter if you're from Noida or banglore, there will be common campus for everyone.
  • Ronak2011
    Ronak2011
    according to cdac standard everything is same at every center ​
    but i m asking about which center having good teaching staff and all stuff​
    i heard cdac noida is not good compare to sun beam pune for pgdivesd. is it true?​
    i just wanna confirm it thats why i m asking.​
  • sumit bisaria
    sumit bisaria
    what abt cdac-noida 4 WiMc?
  • sachin.IT
    sachin.IT
    sadly i was a student of CDAC noida DAC course. Placement activities are very poor at cdac noida. our batch had 20% of placement %. faculty also very poor.
  • Shubhashish Kumar
    Shubhashish Kumar
    sachin.IT
    sadly i was a student of CDAC noida DAC course. Placement activities are very poor at cdac noida. our batch had 20% of placement %. faculty also very poor.

Hi........ have been selected for CDAC noida for DAC course......Can u please tell me regarding the placement and faculty........my Email id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shubhashish Kumar
    Shubhashish Kumar
    sachin.IT
    Ronak2011
    according to cdac standard everything is same at every center
    but i m asking about which center having good teaching staff and all stuff
    i heard cdac noida is not good compare to sun beam pune for pgdivesd. is it true?
    i just wanna confirm it thats why i m asking.​
    Hi.........my name is Shubhashish....... have been selected for CDAC noida for DAC course......Can u please tell me regarding the placement and faculty........please help soon
  • Shubhashish Kumar
    Shubhashish Kumar
    Shubhashish Kumar
    Hi.........my name is Shubhashish....... have been selected for CDAC noida for DAC course......Can u please tell me regarding the placement and faculty........please help soon
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rajkumar123
    rajkumar123
    hi.. i did a DIVESD course from CDAC Noida from the last batch... aug-jan2014.. the divesd course is very good it consist of both vlsi and embedded... in our batch companies like cadence, HCL (3 times), NECHCL, sopra, Freescale,magnetic marelli, LnT, Igate-Patni,Fibcom,FIserv,Agilies and etc etc visited.. i an say around 75% studnetsa re place, and those who r not placed infact they also sit in around more than 20+ companies.. VLSI faculty is good..cmapre to DAC and other course.. at cdac noida. DIVESD and embeeded course is very good..
  • engineeer 81
    engineeer 81
    hi
    i am getting admission in CDAC noida for DAc course this year .
    Can you please tell me about the placement scenario for DAC for noida and the average package offered and was there centralized placement by your time???
    and what are the important requirement/things to be kept in mind for placement for DAC at noida
    please help id anybody know anything about it
    reply me at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • engineeer 81
    engineeer 81
    hi i am getting admission in CDAC noida for DAc course this year .
    Can you please tell me about the placement scenario for DAC for noida and the average package offered and was there centralized placement by your time???
    and what are the important requirement/things to be kept in mind for placement for DAC at noida
    please help
  • amit23sawant
    amit23sawant
    Is c-dac noida and c-dac mohali is good for DESD course?
    my AIR is 1001 in c-cat & and my place is 767 in DESD COURSE so which center i can achieve.
  • abhishek5456
    abhishek5456
    [Q UOTE="rajkumar123, post: 319414, member: 179801"]hi.. i did a DIVESD course from CDAC Noida from the last batch... aug-jan2014.. the divesd course is very good it consist of both vlsi and embedded... in our batch companies like cadence, HCL (3 times), NECHCL, sopra, Freescale,magnetic marelli, LnT, Igate-Patni,Fibcom,FIserv,Agilies and etc etc visited.. i an say around 75% studnetsa re place, and those who r not placed infact they also sit in around more than 20+ companies.. VLSI faculty is good..cmapre to DAC and other course.. at cdac noida. DIVESD and embeeded course is very good..[/QUOTE]
    Sir,do you have any idea about mca placement there?
  • sumit bisaria
    sumit bisaria
    MADHU PATHAK
    hey, i got CDAC noida for PG in DIVESD. . have any idea abt it and d placement status plz lemme knw. .i need to confirm ma seat before 30th of dis month..
    Hi,
    I did CDAC - WIMC from noida last to last yr, at that time for DIVESD placement was not so good. but other courses placement was good.
  • Pranshu Jawade
    Pranshu Jawade
    SUMIT BISARIA
    Hi,
    I did CDAC - WIMC from noida last to last yr, at that time for DIVESD placement was not so good. but other courses placement was good.
    Hey i also got CDAC noida for DESD...shall i join?
  • chanks
    chanks
    i got CDAC NOIDA for DAC course... but im confused about its placement n studies point of view.... is any1 who know anything about this... pls pls share your experience
  • chanks
    chanks
    hey guys . ....... who got Noida CDAC centre.... pls join this page on fb...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • abhishek5456
    abhishek5456
    Hello all,I have got CDAC Noida for MCA course and really confused about placement activities there.any help for the same will be so helpful
  • abhishek5456
    abhishek5456
    rajkumar123
    hi.. i did a DIVESD course from CDAC Noida from the last batch... aug-jan2014.. the divesd course is very good it consist of both vlsi and embedded... in our batch companies like cadence, HCL (3 times), NECHCL, sopra, Freescale,magnetic marelli, LnT, Igate-Patni,Fibcom,FIserv,Agilies and etc etc visited.. i an say around 75% studnetsa re place, and those who r not placed infact they also sit in around more than 20+ companies.. VLSI faculty is good..cmapre to DAC and other course.. at cdac noida. DIVESD and embeeded course is very good..
    Sir,want to abt MCA ccourse placement.do same companies offer job for students of mca at cdac?
  • chanks
    chanks
    hey... raj... hav u any idea about DAC... pls share about DAC course placement at d of ur batch....
  • ASHU1
    ASHU1
    hi. i am a student of MCA in cdac noida. its just a myth that cdac is a good place. the reality is that it will always remain a govt colg where teachers have no concern with the development of the students. they have there job and they dnt give a damn to what students want. abt internal marks, u will get the lowest marks in internals as compared to every other colg in the university. placement activities are like, placement cordinator does not even know which companies are coming , we students have to tell them and even then they don't take active participation in getting the students placed. as far as learning is concerned, you will never be motivated to do something by urself, you will just have stick to the books in the course. taking admission thr is ruining your 3 yrs. you can ask students studying here rather than listening from outsiders. dnt commit the mistake we did.
  • ASHU1
    ASHU1
    hi. i am a student of MCA in cdac noida. its just a myth that cdac is a good place. the reality is that it will always remain a govt colg where teachers have no concern with the development of the students. they have there job and they dnt give a damn to what students want. abt internal marks, u will get the lowest marks in internals as compared to every other colg in the university. placement activities are like, placement cordinator does not even know which companies are coming , we students have to tell them and even then they don't take active participation in getting the students placed. as far as learning is concerned, you will never be motivated to do something by urself, you will just have stick to the books in the course. taking admission thr is ruining your 3 yrs. you can ask students studying here rather than listening from outsiders. dnt commit the mistake we did.
  • Anshika kamal
    Anshika kamal
    Hi , i got cdac noida for DAC course , can anyone please tell regarding the placements and faculty there ..reply soon
  • Anshika kamal
    Anshika kamal
    Please anyone suggest .. Its urgent reply soon because i need to confirm my seat before 15 jan

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got cdac chennai DAC course.
Still i didnt get the model app ques as well as prgming ques ??? plz send 2 this mail - preethamvit@gmail.com Thank u .
hey every body.this is himanshu sood.i am from himachal pradesh.pursuing by last yr of b.tech frm s.s.c.e.t,PTU university in mechanical stream... i luv bikes and cars...i nw my clg is...
The cloning of ‘Dolly’ (sheep) by Ian Wilmut has created a worldwide reaction. The United States has imposed a moratorium on human cloning and a ban on federal funding of...
The education sector is undergoing fast changes(quality) during past few years. At the same rate, Engineering college fees is also increasing. To get quality education we have to spend lot...