CDAC Noida Admissions & Placements

i have been alloted a seat for PG-DITISS course in C DAC-NOIDA center.so i want to know about the placement after completing this course and is it good to take admission for this course.what are the future opportunities after completing this course.and please tell me which are the best C DAC center for WIMC & DAC courses.will i get admission for these courses in 2nd are 3rd round.

Replies

• vddw
    vddw
    i am confused about taking admission in C DAC-NOIDA for PG-DITISS course.i have been alloted a seat after 1st round of counselling.can somebody tell me about placement of C DAC-NOIDA for ITISS programme. and will i get seat for PG-DAC in C DAC-PUNE, my rank is 2805,in 2nd or 3rd round of counselling.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    vddw
    i am confused about taking admission in C DAC-NOIDA for PG-DITISS course.i have been alloted a seat after 1st round of counselling.can somebody tell me about placement of C DAC-NOIDA for ITISS programme. and will i get seat for PG-DAC in C DAC-PUNE, my rank is 2805,in 2nd or 3rd round of counselling.
    Rest I don't know, but getting DAC Pune is next to impossible, or better say its impossible!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At social gatherings, people will ask you questions and be more inquisitive if you tell them that you run a / work for a startup company. I've observed that if...
This doubt is came to my mind while I was reading the banking guidelines in India. The questions are- 1. Now a days banks especially SBI (and other nationalized banks)...
Whoever thinks robots are all work and no play has another think coming. Watch and hear this all robot band grooving away. It is a different matter that I personally...
Panasonic's subsidiary, ActiveLink has developed an exoskeleton robot called 'PowerLoader'. The robot lets you lift weights with the help of electric motors. It accepts force input from humans and then...
I want learn indexing concept and ranking the data in database,so can any one tell me the best book for them and the easiest way to learn?