CDAC Mohali Recruitment Details Needed

Someone just pinged me on Gmail asking if I had any details about CDAC Mohali recruitment. Anyone here has any ideas? I checked the official website and found that there are open positions (vacancies) for several posts.

For instance:
Engineering Department, Chandigarh.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission

Is it something like you take the CDAC Mohali test and become eligible for all these posts?

On another website, I found the exam sylaabus:

CDAC MOHALI Syllabus
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
General Punjabi (upto Matric standard)
General English (upto Matic standard)
Computer Knowledge

Is CDAC Mohali different from other CDACs?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CDAC center in Mohali, Chandigarh centre has departments for following domains as per the official CDAC website:
    • Health Informatics
    • Multilingual Technologies
    • Professional Electronics
    • Software Technologies
    • Cyber Forensics and Security
    • Multimedia Technologies
    Not sure why it is so hard to find information about this CDAC Center.
    Is ACSD CDAC the same as CDAC Mohali?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i need some innovative ideas for my project please help me
This topic hasn't really been discussed on CE before. A number of students give preference to automobile engineering branch in the B.E. or B.Tech graduation course. There are a number...
My project topic is on the production of iron from red mud, however I need an alternate(indigenous) method to dry the same instead of pressure heating. Please help.
On 17th of March, DRI3 support was added to xf86-video-ati. However, to enable DRI3, you have to edit xorg.conf in order to enable it. Commit link : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/dr.../?id=64e1e4dbdd3caee6f5d8f6b6c094b4533fa94953 1) Create...
Please help me with a problem. I need to know how many batteries will be for UPS 120 kVA with 1. battery : 3x40x100 Ah 2. second type battery 2x62x120...