CDAC IACSD PUNE, is assignment on report day mandatory?

Hii,
I got seat for dac in IACSD Pune,aug 15 batch but now they sent me assignment (20 c programs mainly data structured) which should be submitted at reporting day.. Only few of them I am able to solve, however solving all 20 problems is big task in very few days..so is it mandatory to submit that assignment that to completely and in reporting day? Need suggestions

Replies

• Ishaan Khurana
    Ishaan Khurana
    bro can u mail me the sold programme?!
  • Shubham Bhise
    Shubham Bhise
    Ishaan Khurana
    Ohk no problem
  • Shubham Bhise
    Shubham Bhise
    Ishaan Khurana
    If u unable to view or download attachment.. u can give ur email id..i'll send u
  • Akashm27
    Akashm27
    Guys ... I too got an assignment but havent solved a single que ... And it was mentioned that they are going to conduct a test before induction ...any idea about that ??
  • Shubham Bhise
    Shubham Bhise
    Yes bro, but I hv many queries regarding this and I think iacsd is really not clearing through their mails..
  • Shubham Bhise
    Shubham Bhise
    Akashm27
    Guys ... I too got an assignment but havent solved a single que ... And it was mentioned that they are going to conduct a test before induction ...any idea about that ??
    I m guessing.. u r graduated from piet,nagpur.. 😀 am I right
  • Chetan Warke
    Chetan Warke
    if any body has answers of assignment please send me.
    I am not getting some questions.
    My mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Lara Croft
    Lara Croft
    please send the answers to assignment my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Great people! You've started cheating before the start of the course itself. Do you guys find yourselves eligible to bad-mouth the institute when at the end of the course you're not able to get yourselves placements? I am sure you guys will not think twice in blaming the institute for the incompetency they showed while placement. Think again and ask yourselves. Is that really their fault? Would you be willing to employ a candidate such as yourselves?

Now you can crowd source your assignments but when there will be placements, no crowd sourcing will work.

It'd be great if you guys come out of the school-college mentality and face the real world. Start taking the challenges. That's what you'll be paid for by your potential employers.
  • Lara Croft
    Lara Croft
    T
    [Prototype]
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Great people! You've started cheating before the start of the course itself. Do you guys find yourselves eligible to bad-mouth the institute when at the end of the course you're not able to get yourselves placements? I am sure you guys will not think twice in blaming the institute for the incompetency they showed while placement. Think again and ask yourselves. Is that really their fault? Would you be willing to employ a candidate such as yourselves?

Now you can crowd source your assignments but when there will be placements, no crowd sourcing will work.

It'd be great if you guys come out of the school-college mentality and face the real world. Start taking the challenges. That's what you'll be paid for by your potential employers.
  • Lara Croft
    Lara Croft
    Thanks for your advice u r right we should try it ourselves I just needed answers for two or three questions but what you said is true

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how is cdac pune for wimc course ? is the eduction is as good as dac? what are the placement records?
Hi, I was recently going through a blog that quoted A man who claims his #1 commitment in life is his relationship partner (or his family) is either too dishonest...
Over the years, man has built some truly colossal airplanes. But in 2016, an even larger aircraft is expected to take flight, and when completed, it will officially be the...
which language is more flexible for begineer to create a application
Today In my college. A Communicative English Course program has been organized. And during the first session they asked us that you are having a magic wand. And its power...