CDAC FEB 2016 Online Counseling

Web_DEV_Vishwas
@web-dev-vishwas-FRpPIM โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

HI Guys!!! As CDAC CAT Ranks for Feb 2016 Admissions are declared and online Counseling has been started.
I scored 108(A+B) Rank. Can anyone tell me which are the best CDAC centres?
Although I think CDAC ACTS Pune is the best and I will get that too in first counseling. Still need suggestion of you all guys. Reply ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankit Pandey

    @ankit-rsfiQ7 • Dec 29, 2015

    Congratulations buddy !! You secured a nice Rank, Go for ACTS Pune, All The Best !!

  • dhiresh1993@gmail

    @dhiresh1993-at-gmail-WjL9h4 • Dec 29, 2015

    I have got a rank 496 inA+B+C.Is their any possibility of getting good cdac for DESD or DVLSI or DMC.IF yes please suggest me the best cdacs..

  • Sudhakara Rao D

    @sudhakara-rao-d-4noJwO • Dec 29, 2015

    I have got 1633 in C-CAT (A+B), which institute is better for CDAC course. Which best instistute I can get. Kindly suggest.

  • Asharora08

    @asharora08-ujrU8F • Dec 29, 2015

    I have got 2000 rank in C-CAT from category A+B, which institutes should i choose for DAC course. Kindly Suggest me.

  • Asharora08

    @asharora08-ujrU8F • Dec 29, 2015

    I have got 2000 rank in category A+B. Which colleges should I prefer for DAC course. Do reply me.

  • ashok.k

    @ashokk-G5FCpv • Dec 30, 2015

    hi everyone,
    i got 774 rank in ccat dec 2015 in section A+B+C.
    i would like to join in DESD course,pls suggest me where i can get seat. is there any chance to get in cdac hyd

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Dec 30, 2015

    I got the following ranks..
    443-A
    179-A+B
    190-A+B+C

    I want to PG-DAC and PG-DMC... can anybody suggest me a choice filling.. I mean which is good institute?

  • Amit D.

    @amit-d-lSD0xp • Dec 30, 2015

    Please someone, tell me about cdac center Juhu, Mumbai not about VITA Juhu, Mumbai.
    There is little information and reviews about cdac center Juhu, Mumbai.How is the faculty and what about placement records for them?

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Dec 30, 2015

    my rank in A+B is 170.for dac which college is best.need help GUYS

  • ester456u

    @ester456u-nwXkvf • Dec 30, 2015

    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-#
    See you there Bro ๐Ÿ˜€ i will also be joining acts pune

  • ester456u

    @ester456u-nwXkvf • Dec 30, 2015

    kishandvs12my rank in A+B is 170.for dac which college is best.need help GUYS

    Go For ACTS Pune Got Very nice feedback from various people here

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Dec 30, 2015

    A+B rank is 179... can anyone suggest me for DAC, sunbeam or ACTS?

  • ester456u

    @ester456u-nwXkvf • Dec 30, 2015

    ACTS Without any doubt

  • ashok.k

    @ashokk-G5FCpv • Dec 30, 2015

    hi everyone,
    igot 774 rank in(A+B+C).
    where i can get seat in DESD course
    pls tel me

  • ashok.k

    @ashokk-G5FCpv • Dec 30, 2015

    Hi every one
    i got 774 rank in (A+B+C).
    where i can get seat in DESD course
    pls tell me

  • ashok.k

    @ashokk-G5FCpv • Dec 30, 2015

    is there any chances to get in cdac hyd to get in DESD course. my rank is 774

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Dec 30, 2015

    ester456uGo For ACTS Pune Got Very nice feedback from various people here

    thank you bro

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Dec 30, 2015

    DRP_1303A+B rank is 179... can anyone suggest me for DAC, sunbeam or ACTS?

    even i am confused between acts and sunbeam

  • m k mishra

    @m-k-mishra-pS9wVB • Dec 30, 2015

    my rank in A+B=1058,
    Will i be able to get in ditiss ( Pune/Bangalore )

  • manoj sai17

    @manoj-sai17-J3yDlc • Dec 30, 2015

    Web_DEV_VishwasHI Guys!!! As CDAC CAT Ranks for Feb 2016 Admissions are declared and online Counseling has been started.
    I scored 108(A+B) Rank. Can anyone tell me which are the best CDAC centres?
    Although I think CDAC ACTS Pune is the best and I will get that too in first counseling. Still need suggestion of you all guys. Reply ๐Ÿ˜€
  • manoj sai17

    @manoj-sai17-J3yDlc • Dec 30, 2015

    Rank based on performance in Section A (Category I) 4838
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B (Category II) 4127
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C (Category III) 545

    Please tell me that can i get hyderabad desd

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Dec 30, 2015

    m k mishramy rank in A+B=1058,
    Will i be able to get in ditiss ( Pune/Bangalore )

    it will be difficult bro.

  • Web_DEV_Vishwas

    @web-dev-vishwas-FRpPIM • Jan 1, 2016

    DRP_1303I got the following ranks..
    443-A
    179-A+B
    190-A+B+C

    I want to PG-DAC and PG-DMC... can anybody suggest me a choice filling.. I mean which is good institute?

    1)ACTS Pune
    2)Sunbeam Pune
    3)CDAC KP Bangalore
    4)CDAC E-CITY Bangalore

    But you will get ACTS Pune... Will see you there ๐Ÿ˜

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Jan 1, 2016

    Web_DEV_Vishwas1)ACTS Pune
    2)Sunbeam Pune
    3)CDAC KP Bangalore
    4)CDAC E-CITY Bangalore

    But you will get ACTS Pune... Will see you there ๐Ÿ˜

    sure! I will meet you there! Thanx

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Jan 1, 2016

    kishandvs12even i am confused between acts and sunbeam

    I going for ACTS buddy! meet you there... at last end of the day its only matter what you learned not what they teach ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

  • ashok.k

    @ashokk-G5FCpv • Jan 1, 2016

    hi everyone
    happy new year to all
    i got 774 rank in (A+B+C).i would like to join in DESD,where i can seat...pls tell me..is there any chance to get in DESD hyd

  • jayesh123

    @jayesh123-jqGwE7 • Jan 1, 2016

    got 4599 rank in A+B.
    will i get VITA,KHARGHAR or MET for DAC???
    or any other in pune???๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

  • Web_DEV_Vishwas

    @web-dev-vishwas-FRpPIM • Jan 1, 2016

    Those who are going to ACTS Pune Feb 2016 batch... Kindly join me on Log into Facebook | Facebook

  • KavitaC

    @kavitac-CurT8Y • Jan 1, 2016

    I got 47 (a+b+c) rank. I want to do DESD or VLSI.
    Can anyone tell me about the career opportunities for these courses?
    I am going for Pune acts.

  • Krishna Haranath

    @krishna-haranath-K7kotS • Jan 2, 2016

    My rank a: 3967 A+b: 2988 I hav vry less % in my graduation. I need a job badly. Im Willing to learn. With my % im only eligible to dac & dmc n also m not a recent passout. My hometown in blore so my preference is dac @ blore kp kindly suggest me the preference order Im ok with pune & blore

  • ester456u

    @ester456u-nwXkvf • Jan 2, 2016

    Any One Going For DITISS , In ACTS Pune? Please Revert

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Jan 2, 2016

    Web_DEV_VishwasThose who are going to ACTS Pune Feb 2016 batch... Kindly join me on Log into Facebook | Facebook

    how what is you id?

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Jan 2, 2016

    KavitaCI got 47 (a+b+c) rank. I want to do DESD or VLSI.
    Can anyone tell me about the career opportunities for these courses?
    I am going for Pune acts.

    DESD has more placement than VLSI....

  • Priti1104

    @priti1104-6JnASZ • Jan 3, 2016

    Hey guys... I am Priti. My (A+B) rank is 2213. So, i would like to know if i can get into VITA Mumbai with this rank. What are my chances of getting VITA. Please reply I would really be very grateful. Thank You... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Santosh Kawtikwar

    @santosh-kawtikwar-xqL4c4 • Jan 3, 2016

    With 917 rank in A+B, will i be able to get cdac pune for Dac course??

  • Santosh Kawtikwar

    @santosh-kawtikwar-xqL4c4 • Jan 3, 2016

    ashok.khi everyone
    happy new year to all
    i got 774 rank in (A+B+C).i would like to join in DESD,where i can seat...pls tell me..is there any chance to get in DESD hyd

    hi whats your rank in A+B? most probably you will get DESD hyd

  • Santosh Kawtikwar

    @santosh-kawtikwar-xqL4c4 • Jan 3, 2016

    KavitaCI got 47 (a+b+c) rank. I want to do DESD or VLSI.
    Can anyone tell me about the career opportunities for these courses?
    I am going for Pune acts.

    Hi, what's your rank in A+B? with 47 you will surely get what you are looking for..

  • Krishna Haranath

    @krishna-haranath-K7kotS • Jan 3, 2016

    My rank a: 3967 A+b: 2988 I hav vry less % in my graduation. I need a job badly. Im Willing to learn. With my % im only eligible to dac & dmc n also m not a recent passout. My hometown in blore so my preference is dac @ blore kp kindly suggest me the preference order Im ok with pune & blore

  • DivyaR

    @divyar-RxImyR • Jan 3, 2016

    My rank (A+B)=1738.
    please tell which center can i get for DAC course from:
    1. Acts-Pune
    2. Sunbeam-Pune
    3. Acts-Banglore(Knowledge Park)
    4.sunbeam -Karad
    5.Acts-Banglore(e-city)

  • Abdul Wajid

    @abdul-wajid-FTATL4 • Jan 3, 2016

    i have got 757(A+B) rank please suggest me the preference list if i want to do the DAC or DMC.
    and what should i do if i didnt get pune or bangalore?
    should i go for vita mumbai?

  • KavitaC

    @kavitac-CurT8Y • Jan 4, 2016

    Santosh KawtikwarHi, what's your rank in A+B? with 47 you will surely get what you are looking for..

    Its 44. Yes I will but I was not sure between embedded and VLSI.

  • KavitaC

    @kavitac-CurT8Y • Jan 4, 2016

    Y

    DRP_1303DESD has more placement than VLSI....

    Thanks

  • Deepak Ranjan Panda

    @deepak-RfQbLh • Jan 4, 2016

    KavitaCY

    Thanks

    I am pretending that you already know that there is no electronics manufacturing industries in india,
    The modules listed in the VLSI course is not enough I think for you going to any RnD companies.. they need experience holders and chance for freshers are less...
    and about DESD there are ranges of opportunity in this like They range from developing aspects of the embedded software, software testing, board/system-level testing, printed circuit board design (or embedded hardware design), system-level modeling (with UML/SystemC) and subsequent implementation at RTL, and hardware/software partitioning and it also need some CS skills also that you have as you ranks says..

    so according to me doing a course which has range of opportunity is more valuable than doing the other. That is why I said DESD. And at last its your decision and today is the last day of counselling so choose wisely.

  • KavitaC

    @kavitac-CurT8Y • Jan 5, 2016

    DRP_1303I am pretending that you already know that there is no electronics manufacturing industries in india,
    The modules listed in the VLSI course is not enough I think for you going to any RnD companies.. they need experience holders and chance for freshers are less...
    and about DESD there are ranges of opportunity in this like They range from developing aspects of the embedded software, software testing, board/system-level testing, printed circuit board design (or embedded hardware design), system-level modeling (with UML/SystemC) and subsequent implementation at RTL, and hardware/software partitioning and it also need some CS skills also that you have as you ranks says..

    so according to me doing a course which has range of opportunity is more valuable than doing the other. That is why I said DESD. And at last its your decision and today is the last day of counselling so choose wisely.

    I agree with this. You have given very detailed information. I went to cdac Pune. The lady over there told me the same thing.

    I have opted for ESD.

    Thank you!


    P.S. I only thanked you in that post. The "Y" was an error. Sorry.

  • amey56pk

    @amey56pk-zIVISm • Jan 5, 2016

    Hi I got rank of 996 in section A+B .
    I am just eligible only for DAC and DMC .I would prefer admission in PUNE or MUMBAI .I dont know anything about which course is better and which college i must take? Any help will be grateful

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Jan 5, 2016

    jayesh123got 4599 rank in A+B.
    will i get VITA,KHARGHAR or MET for DAC???
    or any other in pune???๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

    You won't get in Pune and sorry to say your chances of getting in Mumba is also Slim

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Jan 5, 2016

    Santosh KawtikwarWith 917 rank in A+B, will i be able to get cdac pune for Dac course??

    Go for Sunbeam Pune. You will surely get in 2nd round

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Jan 5, 2016

    amey56pkHi I got rank of 996 in section A+B .
    I am just eligible only for DAC and DMC .I would prefer admission in PUNE or MUMBAI .I dont know anything about which course is better and which college i must take? Any help will be grateful

    Go for Pune Bro. go for DAC in Sunbeam Pune.You will surely get in second round

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Jan 5, 2016

    DivyaRMy rank (A+B)=1738.
    please tell which center can i get for DAC course from:
    1. Acts-Pune
    2. Sunbeam-Pune
    3. Acts-Banglore(Knowledge Park)
    4.sunbeam -Karad
    5.Acts-Banglore(e-city)

    Only chances you have got is Sunbeam karad.

  • kishandvs12

    @kishandvs12-8LijN2 • Jan 5, 2016

    I m going for Sunbeam Pune for DAC course.Who else is going to sunbeam Pune?