CDAC December 2014 Results + Ranks + Center Preferences

CDAC has announced the results of the exam C-CAT conducted on 7th and 14th December. The authorities had confirmed that the results of the exam will be announced on 24th December, but the official website, cdac.in isn't loading for several of the users. The results and ranks of the test takers have been based on the overall scoring in section A, A+B and A+B+C.

If you've taken the CDAC C-CAT exam in December 2014, please use this discussion to talk about your result, rank and the centre you should be applying to. We'll continue to add useful information in this discussion, so keep checking!

Just an update: Only those who appeared for the C-CAT in December will be eligible to apply for the CDAC courses in the coming season. Others will have to wait for the upcoming exam.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A very important discussion for all CDAC C-CAT takers is this: CDAC - All you need to know about [FAQ].
  • nero
    nero
    Rank(A+B)=95
    Rank(DAC)=90
    I dont have 60 % in BE(Mumbai University) am stuck at 58% !!!
    which institutes i should apply to so that i get fair chances for Placements!!
  • Vedant Terkar
    Vedant Terkar
    My rank is 128th(A+B) Can I get in CDAC? I really Don't know anything about it, Just given the exam on 14th DEC 2014, coz my friend paid my fees which I still have to repay ๐Ÿ˜€.

So What Questions I had with me are:
    1. Is my rank is good enough to take admission?
    2. What are the best Institutes for CDAC/ ACTS ?
    3. Can I Get In any one of them?
    4. What is the advantage of the course?
    5. Which companies do come at ACTS for placement and salary they offer?
    6. I am an CSE engineer so what path will be better for me DAC or Mobile one?

Thanks in advance.
  • anandsinha1991
    anandsinha1991
    I have rank 10 overall 8 in dac, 4 in wimc and 1 in dssd..i would either take dac or dssd..which institute would be better for me? And also I am working for Amdocs for last 1 yr in high package but in a non technical operations job..i am a 2013 pass out(75 throughout)..would there be in any obstruction in my placement?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nero
    am stuck at 58% !!!
    which institutes i should apply to so that i get fair chances for Placements!!
    I really doubt the 60% criteria will apply to the placements done through CDAC centers. However, it'd be nice if someone can confirm this. I've been hearing great reviews about the Hyderabad and Pune centers - so do check for them. I'm thinking of having center specific discussions on CrazyEngineers so that people will get their doubts cleared. What say?
  • Sourabh N
    Sourabh N
    DAC 770 ahead of me
    Im considering Sunbeam Pune...any reviews????
  • Rakshit26
    Rakshit26
    Hi,
    My rank for section A+B+C is 25
    and for ESD it is 19.

i was planning to go for pune acts...And now after reading comments on facebook cdac page, I'm confused between hyd and pune ... Could you suggest me a good one based on training and placements ?
    i currently stay in blore..

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • tarun agrawal
    tarun agrawal
    I got 778 rank (A+B) in cdac exam. I want to apply for pg-dac and pg-dssd course. Above me 718 candidates applied for pg-dac and 264 for pg-dssd. Can anyone suggest me the choice preferences of college's and chances of getting the best college in both way either study or placement.
  • traptit1
    traptit1
    I am 2011 CSE pass out
    10th-83%
    15th-81.5%
    B.E.-75%
    and after 4 year gap I don't know if i would be eligible for any company or not.I want to know if it is worth joining CDAC as i don't want to spend 1.5 Lakh if i won't get any opportunity.

And please tell me about preferred center too, my result and preference list is as follow-

C-CAT Results

Rank based on performance in Section A : Not Applicable
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B : 173
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C : Not Applicable

Position for Course(s) Applied
    Above your rank 160 candidates have applied for PG-DAC.
    Above your rank 83 candidates have applied for PG-DWiMC.
    Above your rank 41 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.

My preference is-
    ACT Pune - PGDITISS
    ACT Pune - PGDWiMC
    ACT PUNE - PGDAC
    E-CITY BANG - PGDITISS
    K'PARK BANG - PGDWiMC

Is my preference list fine or should i change it

ALSO if anyone know about teaching and placement for PGDITISS at ACT pune, please share.
  • Milay Bhatt
    Milay Bhatt
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B : 287

Above your rank 265 candidates have applied for PG-DAC.
    Above your rank 135 candidates have applied for PG-DWiMC.
    Above your rank 72 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.
    Above your rank 98 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.

Hi my rank based on performance is 287 am interested in DITISS please help me choose the center and i want to knowplacement of which is better CDAC Bangalore e-city or CDAC Pune.
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Rakshit26
    Hi,
    My rank for section A+B+C is 25
    and for ESD it is 19.

i was planning to go for pune acts...And now after reading comments on facebook cdac page, I'm confused between hyd and pune ... Could you suggest me a good one based on training and placements ?
    i currently stay in blore..

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    From what I have read so far, Pune and Hyderabad aren't so different in terms of teaching, facilities or the placement programme. Choose the center you wish.
    My rank A+ B + C is 19 and will be going to Pune for the DESD. I chose Pune because of my residence at Navi Mumbai.
  • Rakshit26
    Rakshit26
    Anuj Chitale
    From what I have read so far, Pune and Hyderabad aren't so different in terms of teaching, facilities or the placement programme. Choose the center you wish.
    My rank A+ B + C is 19 and will be going to Pune for the DESD. I chose Pune because of my residence at Navi Mumbai.
    I agree with you .. But I tried contacting students of previous batch and they said faculties for some modules is better at hyd .. So I'm confused ..๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Rakshit26
    I agree with you .. But I tried contacting students of previous batch and they said faculties for some modules is better at hyd .. So I'm confused ..๐Ÿ˜›
    In the end faculty doesn't matter much in our field. The entire course can be studied over Internet. Actual hardware is what matters and CDAC provides it well, even at the centers not so good.
  • nero
    nero
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really doubt the 60% criteria will apply to the placements done through CDAC centers. However, it'd be nice if someone can confirm this. I've been hearing great reviews about the Hyderabad and Pune centers - so do check for them. I'm thinking of having center specific discussions on CrazyEngineers so that people will get their doubts cleared. What say?
    It would be really helpful to have a center specific discussion!!!
    Sir can u please guide which institute is better amongst Bengaluru (Knowledge Park) and Bengaluru (Electronics City) from the perspective of faculty and placements!!
  • tarun agrawal
    tarun agrawal
    I got 778 rank (A+B) in cdac exam. I want to apply for pg-dac and pg-dssd course. Above me 718 candidates applied for pg-dac and 264 for pg-dssd. Can anyone suggest me the choice preferences of college's. Will i get cdac pune for pg-dac course?
  • RahulLahariya
    RahulLahariya
    hi
  • RahulLahariya
    RahulLahariya
    I had given the exam on 14th and scored 886th rank in SEC(A+B).
    I want to apply for PG-DAC.
    For Counselling I am unable to decide which centers should be my top priority and which not.
    My first three prefrences are: CDAC Pune, CDAC Bengaluru KP, CDAC Bengaluru EC. please help me what should be my next center prefrences.
    I am confused between CDAC Hyderabad/Sunbeam Pune/VITA MUmbai
  • Abhinav Tiwari 2188
    Abhinav Tiwari 2188
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B : 440

Above your rank 409 candidates have applied for PG-DAC.
    Above your rank 111 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.
    Above your rank 151 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.

which course and which center should i go for kindly suggest ... would be gratefull if i get suitable replies ... thank you
  • sanket mendon
    sanket mendon
    Sir,
    I appeared for the Dec 14,2014 CCAT and got the following rank:
    section A+B: 1149
    1054 above me for DAC
    544 above me for WiMC
    I would like to know if i have a chance of getting into any of the following centers:
    Sunbeam Pune for DAC
    IACSD for DAC
    CDAC kharghar for DAC
    Sunbeam pune for WiMC.
    Also, it will be helpful you could suggest me the preference order for these centers.
    Thank you.
  • nero
    nero
    sanket mendon
    Sir,
    I appeared for the Dec 14,2014 CCAT and got the following rank:
    section A+B: 1149
    1054 above me for DAC
    544 above me for WiMC
    I would like to know if i have a chance of getting into any of the following centers:
    Sunbeam Pune for DAC
    IACSD for DAC
    CDAC kharghar for DAC
    Sunbeam pune for WiMC.
    Also, it will be helpful you could suggest me the preference order for these centers.
    Thank you.
    Try C dac acts bangalore KP and VITA Juhu !!! these are fairly good institutes and u may get one of them at your given rank
  • sanket mendon
    sanket mendon
    nero
    Try C dac acts bangalore KP and VITA Juhu !!! these are fairly good institutes and u may get one of them at your given rank
    I doubt it would be possible to get bangalore KP with my rank. As far as VITA is concerned, I have heard mixed reviews. The reason i asked about IACSD is because I have seen people from previous years getting admission there with ranks below me. So....
  • kunal patankar
    kunal patankar
    Hello sir,
    My rank for A+B is 1971
    for dac 1799 students r above me & for wimc 903 students are above me.
    which center will i get from the followings-
    1)sunbeam pune dac
    2)sunbeam pune wimc
    3)IACSD pune dac
    is that correct choices? bcoz m confused between sunbeam wimc & IACSD dac which one is better?
    plz do reply!!!
  • nero
    nero
    sanket mendon
    I doubt it would be possible to get bangalore KP with my rank. As far as VITA is concerned, I have heard mixed reviews. The reason i asked about IACSD is because I have seen people from previous years getting admission there with ranks below me. So....
    I dont know about IACSD but if u get in any institute in Pune it will be good from placement perspective as c dac has centralized placement and pune centre has best track record so u may get gud chances of placement.
    2nd best is ACTS Bangalore so try it !!!
  • Abhishek Gaikwad
    Abhishek Gaikwad
    Sir,my A+B rank is 817 and 753 students above my rank are applied for PG-DAC.
    Is der any cahnce of sunbeam gultekdI,pune for DAC?
    Plz reply asap
  • Sreetama Sarkar
    Sreetama Sarkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CDAC has announced the results of the exam C-CAT conducted on 7th and 14th December. The authorities had confirmed that the results of the exam will be announced on 24th December, but the official website, cdac.in isn't loading for several of the users. The results and ranks of the test takers have been based on the overall scoring in section A, A+B and A+B+C.

If you've taken the CDAC C-CAT exam in December 2014, please use this discussion to talk about your result, rank and the centre you should be applying to. We'll continue to add useful information in this discussion, so keep checking!

Just an update: Only those who appeared for the C-CAT in December will be eligible to apply for the CDAC courses in the coming season. Others will have to wait for the upcoming exam.
    Sir i have got 649 in DAc for feb 2014 batch,and 224 in vlsi,which centre would be best for me?
  • K mandar
    K mandar
    sir, I have appeared for C-CAT and my rank is 1502, for DAC there are 1374 Students above me and for Wimc 702.
    my academics are not so good.
    i have 80.40 % in 10th 2005
    41.47 %in 12th 2007
    to overcome this score i did diploma where i have a throughout aggregate of 80%
    and in BE (Pune uni) i have 58% aggregate with final year % as 68% in 2014. Here 1 year down...
    what should I do??
    please suggest which center is best for me ?
    i'm intrested for PG-DAC.
    also reviews about Sunbeam Karad
  • deep_j
    deep_j
    K mandar
    sir, I have appeared for C-CAT and my rank is 1502, for DAC there are 1374 Students above me and for Wimc 702.
    my academics are not so good.
    i have 80.40 % in 10th 2005
    41.47 %in 12th 2007
    to overcome this score i did diploma where i have a throughout aggregate of 80%
    and in BE (Pune uni) i have 58% aggregate with final year % as 68% in 2014. Here 1 year down...
    what should I do??
    please suggest which center is best for me ?
    i'm intrested for PG-DAC.
    also reviews about Sunbeam Karad
    At this rank you may get sunbeam karad or IACSD,pune...
    Hope for best ,wish you luck !!
  • deep_j
    deep_j
    Which one is better (in terms of faculty and placement) between IACSD and bangalore electeonic city for DAC ??
  • deep_j
    deep_j
    A+B=1034,...946 above me for DAC..
    Filled prefrences as:-
    1-acts pune
    2-acts bangalore (KP)
    3-sunbeam pune
    4-acts bangalore (Electronic City)
    5-IACSD pune
    6-sunbeam, karad

Is this prefrence okay ?
    Which one is better between IACSD pune and Bangalore electronic city ?
    Someone reply please !!
  • Prathmesh Nesrikar
    Prathmesh Nesrikar
    I got 78 Rank in Section A+B and i got VITA JUHU for DAC.
  • Richa123
    Richa123
    Hi ,
    I got CDAC Hyderabad For DAC ,I m confused should i take it??............
    How is CDAC Hyd in terms for placement and study ??
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Richa123
    Hi ,
    I got CDAC Hyderabad For DAC ,I m confused should i take it??............
    How is CDAC Hyd in terms for placement and study ??
    People have good reviews for DESD at Hyderabad. Don't think DAC will be bad either.
  • Sid Bobhate
    Sid Bobhate
    confused between DESD and DAC ...got ACTS pune DESD. should I confirm ? i want placement..
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Sid Bobhate
    confused between DESD and DAC ...got ACTS pune DESD. should I confirm ? i want placement..
    DESD and DAC are quite different. Go for the one which you would like the most. Don't look for immediate goals like placements only. Ofcourse DAC has lot more placements than DESD.
  • Sid Bobhate
    Sid Bobhate
    Anuj Chitale
    DESD and DAC are quite different. Go for the one which you would like the most. Don't look for immediate goals like placements only. Ofcourse DAC has lot more placements than DESD.
    my rank 1007 for dac ...n my higher prefrns are sunbeam n acts dac can i get ?
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Sid Bobhate
    my rank 1007 for dac ...n my higher prefrns are sunbeam n acts dac can i get ?
    1st round seems out of question for those centers, take admission right now for DESD and then wait till 2nd/3rd round? Because If we don't claim admission after allocation, we are thrown out of the entire selection process.
  • Neekshit Shetty
    Neekshit Shetty
    my rank 2284 for dac
    above my rank 2094
    i got cdac kharghar...is this a good institute??
    i wantd banglore electronic city or kp
    can i get any 1 of these center in second round
    guys pls help!!
  • kunal patankar
    kunal patankar
    Hii..I got sunbeam Pune wimc in first round...does it good in terms of placements??
    Reply urgent...
  • Nachiketh007
    Nachiketh007
    I got A+B+C rank 52 and I've put my list as follows
    1. DVLSI CDAC ACTS
    2. DIVESD SUNBEAM PUNE
    3. DESD CDAC ACTS
    I have 58% aggregate in my BE. Which course will be a better choice in terms of placement opportunities? Will my low BE aggregate affect my placement chances if I opt for DVLSI?
  • Richa123
    Richa123
    Hi,
    for 2nd round counseling wats the eligibility?? do i hav to surrender 1st round seat if i want to go for 2nd round seat allocation?? pls tell tell me exact procedure for 2nd round counseling
  • deep_j
    deep_j
    Richa123
    Hi,
    for 2nd round counseling wats the eligibility?? do i hav to surrender 1st round seat if i want to go for 2nd round seat allocation?? pls tell tell me exact procedure for 2nd round counseling
    i suggest you to Read the admission booklet properly.
    In first counselling there are two rounds, first , was result decleration(on 6th jan). Second is , upgradation ,in which centres will be upgraded as per your filled choice, ie if you have been alloted a seat in centre(say at 4th pref.), you may be upgraded to higher prefered centre(1/2/3rd choice) if seats are vaccant there. For all this you need to pay 10k by 15th jan.
    After that , 21-28th jan second counselling will take place. In which only student who dont alloted seats in the first counselling and those who didnt submit 10 k ,may participate only. And in second counselling only vacant seats (left after 1st counselling) will be considered.
  • nero
    nero
    Prathmesh Nesrikar
    I got 78 Rank in Section A+B and i got VITA JUHU for DAC.
    was it your first preference !!!!!!!!!
  • nero
    nero
    Richa123
    Hi,
    you are eligible for second round if the institute allotted to you in first round was not your first preference.
    In second round you may get your first preference.
  • nero
    nero
    kunal patankar
    Hii..I got sunbeam Pune wimc in first round...does it good in terms of placements??
    Reply urgent...
    Its one of the best institute for pg wimc !!! It has very good faculty and placement record.
  • nero
    nero
    Neekshit Shetty
    my rank 2284 for dac
    above my rankYo 2094
    i got cdac kharghar...is this a good institute??
    i wantd banglore electronic city or kp
    can i get any 1 of these center in second round
    guys pls help!!
    You may get if kharghar was not your first preference.
  • nick 2644
    nick 2644
    Got sunbeam karad with 1045 ahead of me in pgdac .any chances of sunbeam pune in 2nd round ??
  • Richa123
    Richa123
    hi,how is cdac HYDERABAD for PG-DAC in terms of placement????
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Richa123
    hi,how is cdac HYDERABAD for PG-DAC in terms of placement????
    hyd is good center both in placement and study
  • Richa123
    Richa123
    Hi ,in second round i got banglore e-city please tell how it is in terms of placement and training??
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    got cdac pune for PG-DAC in 2nd counsilling... ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Shubham Tripathi
    got cdac pune for PG-DAC in 2nd counsilling... ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    What's your situation regarding housing. I will be there for DESD. Renting out flat would be feasible I guess.
  • Richa123
    Richa123
    Hi ,in second round i got banglore e-city please tell how it is in terms of placement and training?? pls reply
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Richa123
    Hi ,in second round i got banglore e-city please tell how it is in terms of placement and training?? pls reply
    Stop spamming your query. You already typed it once!
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Hey,
    I got Cdac kharghar in 1st counselling .....today in 2nd counselling I have been allocated seat in Sunbeam karad.....please suggest is this good oppertunity to grab?
    Tell me about 3 rd counselling procedure as well....
    Reply asap.....
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Anuj Chitale
    What's your situation regarding housing. I will be there for DESD. Renting out flat would be feasible I guess.
    bro my family is there in pune
    so i stay with them
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Shubham Tripathi
    bro my family is there in pune
    so i stay with them
    Oh! See you on campus anyway.
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Hey,
    I got Cdac kharghar in 1st counselling .....today in 2nd counselling I have been allocated seat in Sunbeam karad.....please suggest is this good oppertunity to grab?
    Tell me about 3 rd counselling procedure as well....
    Reply asap....
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Anuj Chitale
    Oh! See you on campus anyway.
    ok ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    i have alotted CDAC pune
    this is cdac pune HQ main center?????
    plz reply
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    It will be the Aundh Centre. The HQ, which is inside Pune University Campus doesn't have teaching facilities.
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Anuj Chitale
    It will be the Aundh Centre. The HQ, which is inside Pune University Campus doesn't have teaching facilities.
    ok it may not have the teaching facality
    i want to know that it is the main center of cdac pune or not
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Shubham Tripathi
    ok it may not have the teaching facality
    i want to know that it is the main center of cdac pune or not
    The university campus is the national HQ.
    The Aundh one is CDAC- ACTS i.e. A Centre run by CDAC
    The sunbeam is another institute that is authorised by CDAC to run their course!
    Got it?
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Plz tell me about sunbeam karad ...its faculty n placement.....
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Anuj Chitale
    The university campus is the national HQ.
    The Aundh one is CDAC- ACTS i.e. A Centre run by CDAC
    The sunbeam is another institute that is authorised by CDAC to run their course!
    Got it?
    ok
    thanks
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Can anybody tell me about Sunbeam Karad,...its urgent guysssssss ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Toshiba
    Can anybody tell me about Sunbeam Karad,...its urgent guysssssss ๐Ÿ˜”
    Even if it's not good, what are you going to do about it? Not do your CDAC course?
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Yeah actually I am 2011BE passed out...HV experience but not in technical field....but now I am looking for technical field job..so want to do CDAC..want to learn languages...at 1counselling I got Cdac kharghar n now 2 nd sunbeam Karad....now confused wat to do..either go with it or should wait for next entrance .....
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Toshiba
    Yeah actually I am 2011BE passed out...HV experience but not in technical field....but now I am looking for technical field job..so want to do CDAC..want to learn languages...at 1counselling I got Cdac kharghar n now 2 nd sunbeam Karad....now confused wat to do..either go with it or should wait for next entrance .....
    Don't wait. Either one is good!
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Hey...thanks....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Before this..you said something negative...can you tell me about it....why??
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Toshiba
    Hey...thanks....๐Ÿ˜€
    I live 3km away from Kharghar cdac, but it doesn't have DESD.
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Which one is better for DAC...kharghar or Karad??
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Anuj Chitale
    OK...
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Toshiba
    Before this..you said something negative...can you tell me about it....why??
    It wasn't negative but reality check! I am sure you searched for centers before too but are still unsure about where to take admission! It's time to understand that 90% will depend on our own performance. I too aint a freshly passed candidate. Cleared Msc in 2013!
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Anuj Chitale
    It wasn't negative but reality check! I am sure you searched for centers before too but are still unsure about where to take admission! It's time to understand that 90% will depend on our own performance. I too aint a freshly passed candidate. Cleared Msc in 2013!
    Yeah Anuj...you are right...atlast our performance matters.....if I say you truely I very poor with computer languages. But sudden I get interest dats why want to learn it....so tell me CDAC would be beneficial for me or not....
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Toshiba
    Yeah Anuj...you are right...atlast our performance matters.....if I say you truely I very poor with computer languages. But sudden I get interest dats why want to learn it....so tell me CDAC would be beneficial for me or not....
    Yes CDAC would be beneficial for hands on experience! Plus their course is rigorous, unlike our graduation courses. So we do learn stuff with sincerity. Even then, it's extremely important to read language related stuff over Internet!
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    I
    Toshiba
    I know y
    Anuj Chitale
    Yes CDAC would be beneficial for hands on experience! Plus their course is rigorous, unlike our graduation courses. So we do learn stuff with sincerity. Even then, it's extremely important to read language related stuff over Internet![/QUO

Yeah.....thanks for your guidance surely I will do it with full of sincerity.....I was damn confused coz I havenot enough source get to know bout CDAC...
    Happy Now ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    Toshiba
    I

I know y
    Yeah.....thanks for your guidance surely I will do it with full of sincerity.....I was damn confused coz I havenot enough source get to know bout CDAC...
    Happy Now ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    I don't know what's happening with replies ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    Anuj Chitale
    u r in cdac pune
    which course u opted
    and u can share yr contact no. if u want
  • nick 2644
    nick 2644
    Bro I did my be in 5 yrs got karad in both rounds....was stupid to put iacsd after it i know its not tht good....but still see u in karad
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    nick 2644
    Bro I did my be in 5 yrs got karad in both rounds....was stupid to put iacsd after it i know its not tht good....but still see u in karad
    Which one is good IACSD or Karad?
  • nick 2644
    nick 2644
    Toshiba
    Which one is good IACSD or Karad?
    Almost same but iacsd has advantage in terms of location its in pune n karad is almost 3hrs away
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    Shubham Tripathi
    u r in cdac pune
    which course u opted
    and u can share yr contact no. if u want
    I opted for DESD
    My phone- 9987011651
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    nick 2644
    Almost same but iacsd has advantage in terms of location its in pune n karad is almost 3hrs away
    OK....so you are from Pune? When you are moving on to Karad?
  • nick 2644
    nick 2644
    No I m in chennai first i have to enquire about hostel n probably on 15 th i ll be there. You
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    nick 2644
    No I m in chennai first i have to enquire about hostel n probably on 15 th i ll be there. You
    No hostel at pune center.
  • Toshiba
    Toshiba
    nick 2644
    I am from M.P.I will move on to Pune on 11 the den 0n 17 the will be at Karad most probabaly....
  • nick 2644
    nick 2644
    Anuj Chitale
    No hostel at pune center.
    I m not that lucky to get sunbeam gultekdi...its sunbeam karad..
  • Anuj Chitale
    Anuj Chitale
    nick 2644
    I m not that lucky to get sunbeam gultekdi...its sunbeam karad..
    Oh.
  • Shreyas Deshpande
    Shreyas Deshpande
    which is best center between sunbeam karad and IACSD akurdi?
  • Shreyas Deshpande
    Shreyas Deshpande
    Which is best center between Sunbeam karad and IACSD akurdi?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone has love and hate relationship with Whatsapp, so do I. I love how WhatsApp helps connect to your relatives and totally hate how it fucks up your brain too...
Hello guys... I was eagerly looking for forum like this, finally I got this. I am very happy and I hope I'll utilize the forum in right way.
So there's technical information that every engineer learns as a part of their curriculum or have found out when they are reading books just out of curiosity. Wondering if electrical...
On this day of Christmas, Amazon is giving 40 paid apps for free. Visit Amazon.com download its app (Amazon Store) install it, login with your account & buy all the...