CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Tushar Jayram Gopale

MemberJul 28, 2015

plz can au tell me how is YCP mumbai for PGDAC
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • DeepeshKR

MemberDec 28, 2015

All modules are covered in depth by experienced IT professionals or corporate trainers at VITA, who will make you taste each and every flavor of their respective technology. Placements at VITA.....is just Incredible!! Within the first week of placements you can make out the difference in performance between the “VITAkars” and the others. You can check this with any Mumbai center student, who has experienced CCPP with “VITAkars”.
    Cancel
  • DeepeshKR

MemberDec 28, 2015

All modules are covered in depth by experienced IT professionals or corporate trainers at VITA, who will make you taste each and every flavor of their respective technology. Placements at VITA.....is just Incredible!! Within the first week of placements you can make out the difference in performance between the “VITAkars” and the others. You can check this with any Mumbai center student, who has experienced CCPP with “VITAkars”.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 29, 2015

Guys, this link might help: <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/got-vita-juhu-mumbai-for-dac-feb-13-batch-any-info-about-this-institute.61653">Got VITA Juhu Mumbai for DAC Feb-13 Batch. Any Info about this Institute?</a>
    Cancel
  • Ansel

MemberDec 30, 2015

Cancel
  • Ansel

MemberDec 30, 2015

I had all the questions b4 joining CDAC.. which institute is the best..? How would be the teaching faculty? I am from extc so how would I cope up? How many chances would I get for placements? Since I am from Mumbai and secured a good rank is it really required to join a Pune institute for DAC?
    I had msgd almost 15-20 vitakars on FB before joining VITA.. and After joining VITA (vidhyanidhi) all my doubts were cleared...
    The teaching staff for all the modules is fantastic.. infact even the support staff.. lots of mock interviews before placements.. And just too many companies visit for placements...students from other centers fear vita students during campus placements.. I am a proud vitakar.. please post your queries if any..
    Cancel
  • Amit D.

MemberDec 31, 2015

Ansel
    I had all the questions b4 joining CDAC.. which institute is the best..? How would be the teaching faculty? I am from extc so how would I cope up? How many chances would I get for placements? Since I am from Mumbai and secured a good rank is it really required to join a Pune institute for DAC?
    I had msgd almost 15-20 vitakars on FB before joining VITA.. and After joining VITA (vidhyanidhi) all my doubts were cleared...
    The teaching staff for all the modules is fantastic.. infact even the support staff.. lots of mock interviews before placements.. And just too many companies visit for placements...students from other centers fear vita students during campus placements.. I am a proud vitakar.. please post your queries if any..
    Hey friend do you have any info about CDAC main center, Juhu(Gulmohar cross road.9)? There is no info about that center on internet. If you know anything, please revert back
    Cancel
  • Ansel

MemberDec 31, 2015

Amit D.
    Hey friend do you have any info about CDAC main center, Juhu(Gulmohar cross road.9)? There is no info about that center on internet. If you know anything, please revert back
    Hey..
    This is the first time they have started with this course.. main center juhu.. so I wouldnt recommended.. vl have to observe how they perform for 1-2 yrs.. but I would srsly recommended u VITA...
    Cancel
  • Vennapaneni Karthik

MemberJan 7, 2017

Mumbai vita is best in terms of placements
    Cancel
  • Vennapaneni Karthik

MemberJan 7, 2017

Please some one can give me suggestion I got Mumbai vita but whether should I join or not
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register