CDAC CCAT Preparation Tips

People who have got good ranks...pls share ur exam experience, preparation done by you, books, websites, other materials referred 😀

Replies

• sksaxena
    sksaxena
    Exam was above medium in difficulty level. Offcourse not high. I never prepared for English/Aptitude in my whole life. Because I believe, NO book on this earth can teach me these things. Aptitude is just the understanding of things and solving. English is a language which is learnt by speaking, reading..not by learning millions of word meanings from a specific book.
    Yes for technical, we need books. I just studied Digital elect. and Microprocessor from notes of engg. That proved to be enough to crack the exam, provided the quality of notes should be upto the mark.
  • Narayan Mayya
    Narayan Mayya
    thanks but, i have never taken notes in engg 😛...big mistake
    Is there any way we can get previous question papers ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 2.6 mm(2+0.6) thickness of plate for lap joint now i want select the rivet dia.How to calculate rivet dia for lap joint.If anybody knows please let me know.assuming...
why heat treatment is required for H13 die steel before machining??
We just wrote about the latest innovation from NXP Semiconductors - production of Yellow LEDs that give you the old 'Yellow' light from the Edison's times. I'm not familiar with...
Engineers at Rice University and Israel's Technion University have created the nanotube fibers which exhibit totally unique properties. First the conductivity is 10 times that of the graphite conductors, strength...
Love free music on your phone? Gaana.com has launched an app for the Android, iOS, Blackberry, Nokia and Samsung platforms - that lets you have access to millions of the...